<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: 31 things to do before December 31st is over ~ Update ~

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

31 things to do before December 31st is over ~ Update ~

Happy New Years Eve!

I wanted to update you on my list of things to do before 2013 is over! Since this is the last day of the year I figure it's very fitting.

*( ) - indicates my excuses

1. Take longer walks with Joe and our puppy. (in my defense it has been cold and I work until its dark)
2. Bake a pie from scratch. (I made fudge though)
3. Do black Friday shopping.
4. Buy gifts for children who need them.
5. Send out Christmas cards.
6. Hand make Christmas decorations.
7. Watch ABC Family Christmas movies.
8. Buy someone coffee at Starbucks. (does my mom count :/)
9. Go to our local museum and zoo for their Christmas festivals.
10. Try a bold lip. (I'm pale, and I was scared)
11. Drink hot cocoa - a lot.
12. Make my Aunt Kim's fudge. (I also made my own peppermint fudge!)
13. Go ice skating.( I did have the opportunity but I didn't wanna break my neck)
14. Decorate our house for Christmas.
15. Drive around and look at Christmas lights.
16. Kiss my love under the mistle toe. ( I didn't have any mistletoe)
17. Make my new years resolutions.
18. keep working toward my goals and future.
19. Celebrate mine and Joe's four year anniversary.
20. Put effort into picking out thoughtful gifts.
21. Bake cookies. (Whoops)
22. Build a gingerbread house. (Ahhh I wanted to do this and didn't)
23. Listen to a ton of Christmas music.
24. Take a ton of pictures.
25. Buy my dog a cute winter sweater.
26. Donate clothes and blankets to a shelter. (We did donate Christmas gifts)
27. Be kinder to people, even when they may not be kind in return (always something to remember)
28. Make homemade soups.(Campbell's was easier)
29. Try egg nog for the first time. (I don't think I ever will)
30. Spend the holidays with my favorite people.
31. Make a ton of new memories. I did get engaged which is a huge memory!


Cheers everyone! I hope that you all have an amazing 2014!!!

 
 
 
 

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home