<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: January Ipsy Bag

Monday, January 20, 2014

January Ipsy Bag

My January Ipsy bag was 50/50 this month for me, I love my little bag that comes in every month and I love sharing all of the things I receive. Some months I will love every single item I get in my bag and some months (like this month) I just don't really care for some of the products.

January Ipsy Bag


But hey! that's okay because it's only $10.00 bucks a month and you really can't beat it.

In my bag this month I received:

Benefit - Porefessional: This is the one item I saw in my glam room and knew I was so excited to get! I love anything and everything from Benefit!

(MALIN + GOETZ) mojito lip balm: I had never heard of this brand, but after trying out this lip balm I am so happy that I received this product because it is doing wonders for my chapped lips.

Yaby liquid foundation - Buff: I was really excited to get a foundation in my bag but unfortunately I am pretty light skinned and this product only came in one shade to all Ipsy subscribers; Buff. I may be able to use this in the summer though mixed with my BB creams. I do really like the consistency of the product.






The next few products are things that I will most likely give away.








Balm me up organic sweet cocoa & tangy body balm: This has a VERY strong scent and I want to try it out I just am really not sure about the scent. Someone else may really like it though! I have read good reviews about the product and how nice it is, it's just not my favorite smell.









Absolute Make up cleansing tissues - pomegranate extract: I am very picky when it comes to products that I put on my face, because I have pretty sensitive skin. These have a smell I cannot even explain, and not in a good way. I could not imagine putting these on my face and eyes.


I love Ipsy and will always stay faithful to my favorite subscription service. I love that I can review the products that I love and don't love so much so they know what I like/dislike.


Try out Ipsy for $10.00 a month plus always free shipping!









 

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home