<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: My week, and my top 5 most used products recently.

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

My week, and my top 5 most used products recently.

Hey everyone!

Today I am here because I cannot focus on my homework for these classes and I feel like I am starting to neglect blogging. Nooooo I don't want to do this because I love it so much, so I will always make time. I tend to overextend myself when it comes to taking on new projects, or in my case taking a full load of child development classes on top of an almost 40 hour a week job. It makes for a tired and boring me.

 I am an organizational freak and cannot seem to get it together with these classes and it's driving me crazy. I have my cute little planner from target, yet I just cant seem to get into the grove yet. I guess since it's only the second week I better calm down. But if anyone has any tips, please feel free to leave them!

My 22nd birthday is on the 12th of February, yes two days before Valentines Day; don't worry I feel bad for my fiancé too. I usually have my birthday week planned out a month in advance, not this time. I feel like an old lady who has to work on her birthday and doesn't care anymore, but that's a lie though cause I really do care!! I just have no idea what I want to do for it, and going out of town isn't really an option this time around since work and school suck all the fun out of things.

Anyway, that's my boring dilemma for the week; on a very positive note we have started our bloggers online bible study with Brittany from Happy is a choice and she's pretty much the best and the sweetest person! So far I am absolutely loving the book we are reading, "A Modern Girl's Guide To Bible Study"  I got partnered up with such a sweet girl named Katie, and I am so happy we have become friends! Her blog is here. I hope that with this I can grow and learn a lot!

Now on to the top five things you wont catch me without using in my morning routine lately!

1. L'Oreal Magic Lumi Primer - I had been searching for a perfect primer for my face, I have super dry skin and staying matte is not a priority of mine. I love having a glow to my face and this is just the perfect product for that! You can also mix it with foundation as well, but I just put this on after moisturizer and before foundation and it makes my skin have a very pretty glow and not too shimmery.

2. Naked Palette - I received this palette for Christmas from my mom, and I have neglected every single other eye shadow I have because I cannot keep my hands off of it. Every morning when I do my eye makeup I look at my other sad eye shadow products, but I cant seem to get enough of it! Such pretty colors and very pigmented.

3. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk - This will always be a staple in my makeup collection because not only is it amazing as an eye shadow base, but it is the best to use on your bottom water line to make your eyes look awake and bright! It's also great to use in your inner corner.

4. Urban Decay b6 complexion prep spray - I feel like I have talked about this product so much lately, but I just love it. It has reduced the redness in my cheeks and has helped any small breakouts go away so fast! It's great for spraying during the day over your makeup as well!

5. CoverGirl Outlast 3-in-1 foundation - I have not even thought about purchasing another foundation in over six months because I am so happy with this one. It has a built in primer and concealer which I would agree, it stays on all day and it gives the perfect amount of coverage without ever looking flakey or dry.


Let me know how your week is going and what some of your favorite products are!




Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At April 22, 2014 at 8:27 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love this post and your blog lately! Amazing job Viv!

 

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home