<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: February Ipsy Bag and It's my Birthday!

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

February Ipsy Bag and It's my Birthday!

Now I don't know about y'all but I'm feelin' 22! Now it actually will make sense when I sing the song; best year ever! I have had that song permanently drilled into my head these past few days.  

22nd birthday

Amen girl, AMEN!

Leaving for the beach tomorrow with my love is just what I need right now!


Anyway I'll shut up about my birthday, I got my Ipsy bag just in time for my special day, and it was beautiful like a perfect birthday/Valentines gift that I sent myself.


 



This months bag is of course PINK! You can't send an Ipsy bag and it not be pink the month of February, it just wouldn't be normal.

So...here's what I got!

"The Look Of Love" Ipsy Bag:

Pop Beauty Plump Pout Mini "Peony Petal" This is such a pretty color lip-gloss! Peonies are by far my favorite flower ever, so when I saw the name I was stoked. The lip-gloss is not sticky at all, unlike many other lip products, and it's a very pretty pink color.

Zoya Nail Polish "Odette" Oh my gosh guys, I love when we get really good polishes in our bags and this made this whole bag for me! I am in love with this color and with Zoya.

City Color "Be Matte Blush" Blush is not something that I get too excited about, nor anything matte, I have pretty dry skin. I'm sure this color will be very pretty in spring though.

Eyetini Cordial Cream Shadow I received the brown shadow, and I will say it is VERY pigmented, I am a little intimidated to put this on my eyes, but it is very pretty!

NuMe Intense Renewal Hair Mask - I am always excited to get anything to help moisturize my hair, so I cant wait to try this out!


I was overall very pleased with my bag this month!

If you're interested in signing up with ipsy here is the website!

















Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At April 10, 2014 at 2:46 PM , Blogger Lauren said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

 

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home