<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: The perfect getaway

Monday, February 17, 2014

The perfect getaway

These past few days were filled with so much happiness and days off that didn't include homework, grocery shopping, and cleaning! Since this was the week of my Birthday and Valentines day I thought I would post about our week!

Wednesday: This was my 22nd birthday! I had work until 5pm and was surprised that my co-workers brought me such sweet gifts. (I work with my mom in the office, so I know that's how they knew) After work we went straight to BJ's which is where we had dinner and I got to open presents from my mom and sisters. I also had a red velvet pizookie, which if you don't know what that is then you need one right NOW. Its a hot baked soft cookie, with ice cream on top and it's amaze. After dinner Joe and I went home, where I found flowers and the whole living room decorated with balloons, streamers, and a banner for my birthday and Valentines day. I swear he's the best.

Also, on mine and my moms lunch break we went and looked at a wedding venue and I think it may be the one!!

splash cafe


Thursday: I had class which was a bummer because Joe and I wanted to head to the beach, but I had to be responsible first. Thankfully, my teacher let us out 45 minutes early and we were good to go! We left home around 2:30 and arrived in Morro Bay around 5:00. With the help from a Venti Starbucks Carmel Macchiato; thanks birthday reward! We were just in time to see the sunset, so we checked into our room and walked down to the dock and ate dinner watching the sunset! When we went back to the room we watched a show that I swore I would never, ever watch but when you're in a hotel without your trusty DVR you will stoop low. We watched three episodes of Here Comes Honey Boo Boo.......I am so ashamed. We got sucked in because of how horrible it was. I know, no excuses but it's true. Then after that train wreck, we went to sleep.





Friday: This was our one and only full day to spend at the beach so we got a really early start and headed to Pismo beach, the fog was really thick and crazy so we waked the boardwalk, bought a ton of candy, and ate at the best place for clam chowder - Splash Café. We did some mandatory outlet shopping and headed back to Morro Bay. When we got back it was still pretty cold but so much less fog, so we decided to go to the aquarium and feed the Seals! This was Joe's first time doing this, I have done this since I was little so I took pictures while he held raw fish to feed them. They would bark for the treats and slap their bellies, it was funny. Then we walked the beach on the hunt for sand dollars which is something you just have to do when you go there. They are my mom's favorite and I wanted to get one for everyone! We found a ton thankfully and walked the beach for a while. We were missing Pepper pretty bad and we still had a three hour trip home, so we decided to leave and head home.





This fish seriously was scary..





I could not have asked for a better Birthday weekend! I hope you all enjoyed the pictures!



Ameliorer la Vie

I am linking up with Rachael and Lisa!



Labels: , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At February 17, 2014 at 12:17 PM , Blogger Lisa @ Adventures of a Dream Catcher said...

What a great b-day weekend! I wish that I lived by the beach. That's so cool that you found sand dollars--I've never seen any on all of the beaches I've ever been to. Thanks for linking up with us for Weekly Wrap Up!

 
At February 17, 2014 at 2:26 PM , Blogger Katie @ Midwestern Charm said...

Looks like you had a great birthday! What a fun little getaway! Ps...love that coffee cup!! :)

 
At February 17, 2014 at 7:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a fun weekend!! Love that mug!

 
At February 18, 2014 at 7:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

amazing pics!
http://femeklick.blogspot.de/

 

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home