<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: The Blogmopolitian Quiz

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

The Blogmopolitian Quiz

Anyone who knows me will tell you that Cosmopolitan is my all time favorite magazine. I somewhat have an issue where I have been collecting them since 2007 and feel the need to keep every issue...When I saw this quiz that Erin created floating around blog land I knew I had to participate! Let me know if you did this as well, I love reading them!
 
 
 
 
 
 

Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

At March 5, 2014 at 1:45 PM , Blogger Destiny said...

I love this! What did you use to fill it in?

 
At March 5, 2014 at 10:16 PM , Blogger Desiree said...

Loved reading this! And congrats on your engagement! I also planned my wedding in the middle of school and work (we got married last June!).It is CRAY CRAY, but so worth is in the end. Good luck with everything!

www.lovedesiree3.com

 
At March 6, 2014 at 8:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! I almost said the same thing with the question about SITC! I have watched a few episodes, so I guessed. BUT I have been binge watching Gossip Girl and I love it!

 
At March 6, 2014 at 10:07 AM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

I just used paint to fill it in!

 
At March 6, 2014 at 10:08 AM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

Thanks! I am really excited to i'm trying to get everything in order sooner rather than later! I will check out your blog as well. :)

 
At March 6, 2014 at 10:08 AM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

GG is the best!!! I have watched it all twice now, and I would do it again!!

 
At March 15, 2014 at 5:50 PM , Blogger Katie said...

hahah I love your answer to the food question! I'm the same way!

 

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home