<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Wedding Planning | DIY Planning Binder

Monday, March 10, 2014

Wedding Planning | DIY Planning Binder

Today for my second wedding planning posts I wanted to share my DIY wedding planning binder!
I got the inspiration from several outlets online and found blog posts on how they found it useful to put together your own binder. I liked this idea because some bridal books are roughly $30.00+ and I liked the idea of making this custom to our needs. I have major OCD when it comes to organization, so this was exciting and fun for me!

diy wedding planning binder


What you need:
1 inch or bigger; binder
- 10 dividers (depends on your needs)
- Paper protector sleeves
- Post it notes
- Wedding lists and templates

- Here are the planning templates I used and printed. - These are great, they have every check list you need and other worksheets that will come in handy when dealing with budgeting, vendors, registry, rentals, etc.

(Sorry for the awful iPhone photos)

wedding planning binder

wedding to do lists

I also added clear page protectors to keep all receipts or business cards in as well. I kept everything from brochures, information packets, contact information from venues, etc all in this binder. 

I used post it notes for to-do lists each week so I knew what needed to be done or who needed to be called that week. Let me know some of your tips for staying organized and within budget when planning a wedding! Take this with you to bridal shows, and you wont regret it. It helped me so much! 

I also kept another folder inside my binder for RSVPS, gifts, and thank you cards. I had to stay organized when it came to keeping track of gifts and who was coming to the wedding.

Did this help you? What did you use/what will you use to plan your wedding?



Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At March 10, 2014 at 7:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have those same Sharpie pens! Love them :)

 

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home