<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Beauty Box 5 {March}

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Beauty Box 5 {March}

Beauty Box 5 is a great monthly subscription service where you get a box delivered to your doorstep every month with new beauty goodies. For $12.00 a month you get 5 items in your box, hence the name. I love getting monthly subscription boxes in my mailbox because you never know what you're gonna get. Even if you only love a few products, it still usually is double the cost of the box anyway!




I have never received a month subscription box where I absolutely love everything in the box, this month I did! Here's what I received:

Jane's Pick ~All Natural Soaps (Retail $8.00) This soap is handmade, chemical free, and made with herbs and flowers. I love the scent of this soap and it lathers great!

Tree Hut ~Shea Body Butter (Retail 7.49) I absolutely love Tree Hut products, right now I use a body wash scrub and love it. This body butter is no different, the smell is to die for (coconut and lime) and it moisturizes my skin so well. It is paraben free and has natural anti-aging properties.

Bellapierre Cosmetics ~ Makeup Base (Retail 18.99) This makeup base is perfect because it matches my skin so well, and it conceals any discoloration or veins on my eye lids or under my eyes.

H2O Plus ~ Hand & Nail Cream (Retail 15.00) I have been complaining all winter about my cuticles and hands, they crack and hurt so badly. Right when I used this product it soothed my hands and made them so silky. It is very lightweight and not greasy at all.

Swissco ~ Dual Sided Facial Pad (Retail 2.00) I am so excited for this facial pad! I love to exfoliate, but my skin usually hates me for days after I do. With this I can use my gentle foaming cleanser on this facial pad and rub gently to help exfoliate without the harshness of some exfoliating products.



Beautybox5 Website Go check em' out!












**I received this box to give my own personal opinion on the products contained, all opinions are my own**





Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At March 15, 2014 at 5:48 PM , Blogger Katie said...

Subscription boxes always leave me tempted! They just seem fun! Looks like you got some great stuff :)

 

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home