<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Twitter and Blogging

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Twitter and Blogging

There are so many reasons to love and use different social media platforms when you're a blogger. My favorite happens to be twitter. I can't even say how many people I had randomly followed when I first started Twitter, and now I chat with them back and forward like they are real life friends. Not to mention the exposure for your blog, etsy shop, YouTube, or whatever you do. I love Twitter for many reasons, so here are three of them!



1. You can talk to people you would have never met otherwise. Following random people on Facebook is usually looked down upon, and kind of weird. Not on Twitter though. The people I have stumbled across on twitter has got to be my favorite reason for loving it so much. I honestly don't know how I would have found some of my favorite bloggers that I read every single time that they post without social media. Not to mention that I have made so many blogging friends through Twitter. Macy over at  To Travel And Beyond happens to be someone I met through Twitter, a few years ago and I'm pretty sure we were separated at birth or something because we have so much in common. I still don't really know how we started following each other, but if she comes to California we are so hanging out.

2. Hashtags and Twitter chats. When you're trying to grow your blog you have to be active by meeting other bloggers and putting yourself out there. This is such an easy and effective way to do that. Most of the time when I log on at least one blogging hashtag is trending. Participating in twitter chats for the type of blogger you are is so great, you can talk to other people blogging about things you love and you can share yours as well.

3. You will know everything that happens before the anyone else on Facebook. As for news stories you cant beat Twitter. I will know someone famous has died at least four hours before anyone on Facebook will.


What are some ways you have found some of your favorite bloggers?









Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At March 27, 2014 at 12:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhhh! so this is going to sound super weird but last night I was talking to Dave about you and how I didn't know when we even started following each other. The when I started reading this post, I was thinking about how it was so ironic that you posted about this since I just had this conversation! We HAD to be spereated at birth, we literally must share the same brain! <3 and Thank you!!! :)

 
At March 27, 2014 at 8:54 PM , Blogger Kendwy Valdez said...

Twitter is my favorite also. All the chats and meeting random people is amazing! I have found so many great friends through it.

 
At March 28, 2014 at 9:07 AM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

That is so crazy! Hopefully one day I can come near where you live, I've never been anywhere near the east coast!!

 
At March 28, 2014 at 9:07 AM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

It really is! I love finding great blogs through twitter!

 
At April 5, 2014 at 8:09 AM , Blogger Katie said...

I LOVE twitter. I have met friends through it that I really never would have met any other way because they are not bloggers and live nowhere close. It is such a great way to communicate.

 

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home