<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Pepper turns 2!

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Pepper turns 2!

In honor of pepper turning two this month, I felt it was long overdue that he have his very own blog post. Pepper or (puppy) as we sometimes still call him, has been the best edition to our life and I couldn't imagine a day without him.



We got Pepper when he was very young, too young to be away from his mother. He was originally supposed to be Joe's uncles puppy. Somehow he ended up as our dog, thankfully. Pep was the runt of his litter and was very tiny. I remember the day Joe sent me a picture of him while I was at work and I was so excited to go meet him!

This is the very first picture we took of the little guy:


I have always had a weird fear of dogs. We never had one while I was growing up and I just always thought they would bite me or scratch me really hard. Now after learning the love of animals from Pepper, I am one of the biggest dog lovers ever.

Pep is a pretty particular boy, he only likes his certain foods and put only a certain way. I'm pretty sure he has some sort of doggy OCD if that's even possible.  He does give the best and most intense kisses I've ever had, and he will protect his family as if he were a big lion. Pep knows how to shake, roll over, sit, and stand up; although he will only do them in a certain routine order.

His favorite thing to do is snuggle under the blankets, or people watch on the back of the couch. He has to protect his mom and dad after all. He loves walks and going to visit his "gramma" aka my mom. He has even learned to love Beanie.
He will lick your tears away if you're upset and kiss you all over, enough to make you laugh so hard you forget why you were even crying.

easter dog photo

He likes to do photo shoots but sometimes he gets real sassy and sticks his tongue out or walks away; like the true model he is.



He's a true best friend. Happy birthday Pepper!








Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At April 16, 2014 at 10:38 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

This is my new favorite blog post of yours! I love being Pep's gramma. He is the sweetest little guy. Happy Birthday Pepper!!

 
At April 16, 2014 at 10:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww!!! So cute!! Happy Birthday, Pep!

 
At April 16, 2014 at 2:20 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

This made me want to cry, I'm not to sure why. But it describes Pepper in the perfect, most sensible way.

 
At April 16, 2014 at 9:03 PM , Blogger Lisa Loves John said...

Pepper is too cute!!! He would be such great friends with my Scout :) :)

 
At April 17, 2014 at 10:37 AM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

Thank you! I bet they would have so much fun!!

 
At April 17, 2014 at 10:38 AM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

Thanks Macy!!!

 

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home