<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: March Favorites

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

March Favorites

Now that March is officially over I wanted to share some products, and other things I have been loving this month.



Not Your Mother's | Clean Freak Dry Shampoo - This dry shampoo is my hands down new favorite! No white residue, and great smell.

NYX Butter Gloss | Apple Strudel - Perfect creamy pink for spring, these are never sticky and have great color pay off.

Victoria's Secret Body Mist | Luscious Crush - Such a pretty floral and fruity smell.

Essie | Mint Candy Apple - All of March I would rely on this color when I couldn't decide what to paint my nails, and it never lets me down!

Benefit | They're Real Mascara - I think this will always be my top mascara, I always go back to it!

Rimmel | Scandal Eyes Eyeliner - I really love this eyeliner because it is creamy and stays on all day. It is definitely a vibrant black!

Forever 21 bracelets - F21 always has the cutest, dainty jewelry and I love these bracelets that I picked up last month.




Bath and Body Works | Tokyo Petals Candle - Oh my gosh, this is my favorite scent from BBW now. I picked up one for myself and one for my mom and we both are in love with this candle. I highly recommend smelling it next time your in a Bath and Body Works.




Our new bathroom decor is a favorite because these colors brightened up our small bathroom, and I am obsessed with the colors! Everything is from Target, of course.

Favorite Movie: Divergent! After seeing this movie I am even more motivated to read the entire series. I was never bored or wishing the movie was over, and that is highly unusual for me especially in a 2 1/2 hour movie! I loved the concept, and all of the actors were amazing especially Theo James...if ya know what I'm sayin. The soundtrack is great as well!

Those are some of my favorites for the month of March, what were some of yours?









Labels: , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At April 2, 2014 at 6:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The NYM Clean Freak is my favorite! I've never liked dry shampoo, but this one works so well!

Also, Divergent was awesome!! And Theo James isn't terrible to look at either..ahhh swoon!

 
At April 2, 2014 at 9:17 AM , Blogger Amanda Elizabeth - Meet @ the Barre said...

Oh I love all these picks! I love my Redken dry shampoo but it's so expensive you are not the first one I've seen who loves that one may need to pick it up!

 
At April 2, 2014 at 9:54 AM , Blogger Becca said...

I've been wanting to try a new dry shampoo, so I'll have to pick that one up!

 
At April 2, 2014 at 12:50 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

I just switched to that dry shampoo and I love it!!

 
At April 4, 2014 at 8:16 AM , Blogger MakeMeUpMia said...

I love those bracelets! I'm a big fan of the NYX Butter gloss too :)

 
At April 5, 2014 at 9:18 AM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

It does! and the smell isn't as overpowering as other dry shampoos!

 
At April 5, 2014 at 9:19 AM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

The NYM dry shampoo is around 4-6 dollars! I personally haven't had a problem with it leaving white residue in my hair as well, which is a big thumbs up!

 

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home