<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Ipsy ~ April 2014

Monday, April 21, 2014

Ipsy ~ April 2014

This months Ipsy theme was "Beauty Rocks" I will tell you before we jump in that this is one of my favorite bags I have received yet!

Also included in this months bag was a reminder of Generation Beauty that occurs the end of May to the first of June. I went last year, and I am so tempted to buy a ticket to go again this year! You meet so many beauty bloggers/vloggers and receive a ton of new products!


Cailyn Tinted Lip Balm (Apple Pink) - This color is so pretty, and looks great with my skin tone! There was two possibilities of colors that you could have received in your bag, and I was hoping for this color. A very pretty pale pink color, with the brush applicator. 

Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Glide-On Eye Pencil (Black Velvet) - I love anything and everything Urban Decay. I was so happy to see this in my glam room this month. These eyeliners are so perfect, they last all day, and never smudge. 

Elizabeth Mott pop! Goes the Shadow (Champagne) - The color of this eyeshadow is so pretty. I am partial to nude or champagne eyeshadows for everyday use, so I know I will use this product often. Very good pigmentation also.

Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant – I havent had a chance to use this product yet, due to my eye issue last week. I am excited and nervous to try this out because I have very sensitive skin. All of the reviews I have read so far though are amazing! This is what it says the product does:


" Dr. Brandt microdermabrasion is a revolutionary formula designed to mimic the transformative brightening, smoothing effects of the popular in-office microdermabrasion treatment at home.
- enables better absorption of skincare product.
- an at home alternative to professional, clinical treatments
- helps diminish the appearance of fine lines, acne marks, and skin discolorations " 

St. Tropez Gradual Tan (Face) - I love my self tanners, but ones I have used on my face in the past have broken out my skin. I love St. Tropez so I am still very excited to give it a try. The reviews on this product aren't that great, so hopefully it works for me. Here is what the website says it will do:

"Prolong youthful skin and create a luminous, sun-kissed glow with this revolutionary multiaction moisturizer. It works to firm, plump, and visibly diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles, while hydrating without blocking pores. The innovative Aromaguard™ fragrance technology eliminates the tell-tale self tan aroma by a minimum of 70 percent. "



I give this month's bag a rating of  9/10! I didn't really care for the actual makeup bag itself this month. 


Check out Ipsy HERE for just $10.00 a month with free shipping!






Labels: , , ,

11 Comments:

At April 21, 2014 at 6:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So jealous you got the St. Tropez! We got everything the same except for that :)

 
At April 21, 2014 at 12:45 PM , Blogger Becca said...

I was super excited about the UD liner!

 
At April 23, 2014 at 5:45 AM , Blogger Elle Sees said...

we got a lot of the same products, and i'm sharing mine tomorrow!

 
At April 23, 2014 at 7:56 AM , Blogger Katie Elizabeth said...

This is a great bag! I recently cancelled my Birchbox subscription after a couple of years but now I'm thinking I need to try Ipsy. UD, St. Tropez and Dr. Brandts are three of my favorite companies!

 
At April 23, 2014 at 9:07 PM , Blogger Lisa @ Adventures of a Dream Catcher said...

That is one great bag, especially the Urban Decay eyeliner! I got a Cailyn lip product in an Ipsy Glambag awhile back and don't really use it because it is really bright on me, but I love the soft pink color you got!

 
At April 25, 2014 at 4:22 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

You should! It's a great service!

 
At April 25, 2014 at 4:23 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

I am more of a soft pink girl too so I understand.

 
At April 25, 2014 at 4:23 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

I love reading others thoughts on the same products!

 
At April 25, 2014 at 4:24 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

Me too! That alone made this bag worth it for me!

 
At April 25, 2014 at 4:24 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

I will have to let you know how I like the St. Tropez for the face, a little nervous to try!!

 
At April 28, 2014 at 9:23 PM , Blogger Lisa Loves John said...

This bag was great!! I really need to get a monthly subscription to this...! xo

 

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home