<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Friday Favorites ~ Summer Favorites (Beauty)

Friday, May 23, 2014

Friday Favorites ~ Summer Favorites (Beauty)

Summer has come a little early here in California so I thought I would share some of my favorite beauty products for summer time. When it's so hot out it's a little hard to wear a full face of makeup - unless you want it melting down your face. So these are some products that are great and easy for summer! Along with these products I also really love to use a BB Cream for everyday wear instead of a full foundation because they typically all have some type of SPF in them which is perfect for me because then I have one less step to my morning routine. 


1. Cream shadows are my favorite for summer, and while you may look at this picture and think "well these all look really similar" they are! I really love champagne cream shadows for this time of year. I always apply them with my finger all over my lower lid and apply a crease color. Sometimes I'll add a fun color eyeliner on my lash line if I'm feelin like I need a pop of color.




2. Nail Polish is a must all year around, but with sandal season you now have to worry about your toes as well.


China Glaze "Flip Flop Fantasy" is the perfect neon pink toenail color. China Glaze polish dries matte so I recommend using a glossy top coat over this color.

Essie "Muci Muci" This is a pretty nude pink, I feel like this color is still pretty and summery but still acceptable for work. I use about 2-3 coats of this.

Essie "Too Taboo" Is apart of the summer 2014 collection, and I am so obsessed with this color. I have already painted my nails with this twice in a row and absolutely love it. Essie recommends putting a white polish under the neon colors to really make them pop, but I have found that 2-3 coats of this is perfect on its own.

Essie "I'm Addicted" Blues and turquoise colors are always a good choice for summer. This is also from the neon collection I love this color on my toes!

Essie "Blanc" I love white nails in the summer time, they go with everything, and it makes my skin look a little darker. 

3. Colored Lip Balms - These ELF Studio Conditioning Lip Balms are so amazing. Not only are they really moisturizing, and give a great color payoff, they also have SPF 15 in them. Peaceful Pink and Nice and Natural are shown.




4. These are my favorite face products that I love to use in edition to any BB cream I am using at the moment.

Maybelline Master Hi-Light - I am a bronzer fanatic, but this also has a built in blush and highlighter as well. I usually dust this over my cheek bones, temples, chest, and the bridge of my nose for a really pretty glow.

Maybelline Highlighting Concealer has been a favorite ever since I purchased it. So great for under the eyes, and any other areas you may want to conceal but still have a pretty sheen over the top.

Cream blushes but in particular I love the Tarte "Fearless" Cheek Stain - cream blushes are so pretty on the skin and this one glides right on. I apply with my fingers and blend it out with my Real Techniques Blending Sponge.



My tip for summer beauty is to try and find as many products that contain SPF, skin care should always be number one in your beauty routine. That starts by protecting your skin from the sun. I love laying out or being at the beach of course, and the sun is inevitable but taking the precaution and using SPF is so important too!



I hope you enjoyed this post! What are some of your summer beauty essentials?





Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At May 24, 2014 at 7:56 PM , Blogger Midnight Cowgirl said...

Love the nail polish colors!

 
At May 31, 2014 at 11:22 AM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

Thanks for checking it out!

 
At May 31, 2014 at 1:52 PM , Blogger Katie said...

i love new makeup recs! thanks for sharing, lady :)

 

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home