<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Influenster "Go" Voxbox

Monday, June 2, 2014

Influenster "Go" Voxbox


go voxbox

Today I am so excited to share my Influenster "Go" Voxbox! I absolutely love the influenster program and trying out all of the new, fun goodies they provide! I was so excited to see that this box is based around health and just getting up and moving. I need some extra motivation to get in shape for our wedding so this was perfect! 


Next Step Review

Jaxx Next Step Shaker Cup ($5.99) | from The Vitamin Shoppe was what made me so excited for this box. I have tried several already bottled meal replacement drinks from other brands and didn't really care for them, but I was so excited to try not only the three shakes it came with (chocolate swiss, vanilla, and berry) but also the bottle itself! Different from the blender bottle this comes with a jack inside the bottle to mix everything together and get all of those clumps out. I was so impressed by the bottle, that I knew even if I didn't care for the shakes I would get so much use out of this bottle. 

I have only tried out the chocolate swiss shake and I wouldn't say it was bad, I just have a really hard time getting protein or meal replacement drinks down in general. I did drink most of the drink though, but I feel that with ice or blended it would be even better. I felt really full all morning! I will definitely use this bottle for smoothies and other drinks though! 

Playtex sport review

Playtex Sport Fresh Balance | Simple enough, I'm sure you ladies understand. 

Aqua Spa Bath Salts | Taking a relaxing bath with lavender scent always puts me in a calm mood. I am really excited for these because after working out you need to relax. 

profoot review


PRoFoot Pedi-Rock and Orthotics | I absolutely needed these two products in my life. I have such long and flat feet that most flat shoes really hurt my feet. I am so excited to use these orthotics in my everyday shoes because my doctor actually recommended that I try and find ones that work for me! The Pedi-Rock is awesome, I really hate wearing actual shoes and pretty much live in sandals or flip flops. I love that it's a soft rock that really helps soften your feet, which I need in the summer time. 


blue diamond blueberry almonds



Blue Diamond Almonds | One of my favorite snacks is almonds, and I love anything blueberry flavored so these are awesome! 

Muller Yogurt | I have this little coupon in my wallet waiting to find the Muller products, I haven't found them yet but when I do I will pick one up! 

If you would like an invite to Influenster, leave your email below and I will send you one! 


*Disclaimer: I was sent these products from Influenster for testing purposes only. All opinions are my own.*




Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At June 2, 2014 at 2:50 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Girl I have seen this influenster stuff everywhere! PLEASE hook me up (those blueberry almonds look delicious and I would LOVE to try all of that stuff!) my email is: truelifekmk@gmail.com

 
At June 2, 2014 at 3:00 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

You got it! I will do that :)

 

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home