<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Summer 2014 Shows

Monday, June 23, 2014

Summer 2014 Shows

I am the type of girl that can cuddle up on the couch, watch my shows and not even care about going out at all. I get so excited for my summer shows because it's something I always look forward to. Here are some new and returning shows I'm getting my popcorn ready for. 



Big Brother: (June 25) After watching this show every single summer for as long as I can even remember I always get really happy when this show comes back on. It's my family's number one summer show that we tend to get a bit obsessed with. 

Pretty Little Liars: It is back for it's fifth season and I am sad to say that as much as I love this show I cannot believe it got renewed for at least two more seasons. I will continue watching because; 1. I am way too invested to quit 2. I NEED to know who the actual "A" is and 3. The eye candy is great. I am too impatient to find out the truth. 

Here Comes Honey Boo Boo: (June 24) I am ashamed to even say this, but I watch purely for the entertainment. Never in a million years did I think I would ever watch this but after watching one time I was kind of hooked. This show is like a train wreck and sometimes too gross to watch, but I can't look away. 

Girl Meets World: (June 27) Growing up, Boy Meets World was a serious favorite show of mine and my sisters. I will still watch it to this day when re-runs are on. The commercials for this show look a bit cheesy but I'll give it a shot just to see Cory and Topanga back on my television. I need some of those Boy Meets World life lessons back in my life. 

Mystery Girls: (June 25) I remember watching the original 90210 with my mom all the time. We watched it from start to finish quite a few times as I got older too. I just love Tori Spelling and Jennie Garth so much that I am going to set this on my DVR and hope it's good. 



What are some summer shows you will be watching, or what are some other shows I should be watching?




Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:

At June 23, 2014 at 1:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

my mom and sister are obsessed with Big Brother! I've watched a few seasons but they are totally into it. I also can't believe PLL is renewed for two more seasons, what the heck are they going to do in 72 more hours of my life lol. Girl Meets World is going to be amazinnngggg (I hope). Mystery Girls looks so good. Me and my mom watched the original 90210 and the new one, so I am pumped!

 
At June 23, 2014 at 3:57 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

You should try and watch it! It's so much fun! I know I am just about to explode from being punked out so many times on PLL.

 
At June 23, 2014 at 6:26 PM , Blogger crazyperfectlife said...

I'm so excited for girl meets world!! I can't for it to start!!!

 
At June 25, 2014 at 6:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just watched the premiere! My family gets into it as well and we've been obsessed with it for as long as I can remember! I'm so excited! I'd say this season is promising! : )
Marisa

 
At July 2, 2014 at 12:53 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

Did you watch, what did you think!?

 
At July 2, 2014 at 12:53 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

Me too, I like it so far!!

 
At July 3, 2014 at 7:40 AM , Blogger Blake's Everyday Adventures said...

OMG Big Brother. I'm addicted! My family and I also watch it every summer.

 
At July 5, 2014 at 2:22 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

This season is so funny so far!

 

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home