<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Summer 2014 Goals

Friday, June 6, 2014

Summer 2014 Goals

blogger summer bucket list


Happy halfway through the year! Originally this post was going to be my "June goals" but I had so many things I wanted to do/goals that I have for the entire summer that I really wanted to get them all out and in the open so I can start working on them. In order for me to make time for fun this summer I need to have a mini bucket list because in the midst of work, summer classes, and wedding planning I will need to make some time for fun. So here are some of my goals and things to do this summer! 


Goals:

1. Take nightly walks 
2. Find engagement outfits for Joe and I 
3. Decide flowers, DJ, Food situation for wedding
4. Pass my summer school class
5. Get new bedroom decor/furniture
6. Blog 3-5 times a week
7. Get financially organized and save, save, save.
8. Start DIY and home made decorations for wedding
9. Get back to using my planner diligently. 


Summer bucket list:

1. Go camping at least once
2. Have at least one bonfire with smores!
3. Take a mini beach trip
4. Watch fireworks and have a BBQ on the fourth of July
5. Read at least 4 books (not school related)
6. Plan date nights for every two weeks somewhere new each time
7. Get in a body of water this summer
8. Have at least somewhat of a tan - hopefully!
9. Go to our local farmers market
10. Get at least two shaved ices 
11. Go to our fair at the end of summer
12. See a country concert
13. Try some new summer recipes and drink recipes



What are some of your summer goals and bucket lists? 

I am linking up over at Travel-Babbles






Labels: , , , , , ,

10 Comments:

At June 6, 2014 at 12:47 PM , Blogger Lisa @ Ameliorer la Vie said...

All of the things on your summer bucket list sound fun!! I would like to go to a fair or festival this summer for sure!

 
At June 7, 2014 at 9:49 AM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

Thank you, The fair is so much fun just sometimes it's miserably hot!

 
At June 10, 2014 at 9:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At June 11, 2014 at 10:50 AM , Blogger Katie said...

those all sound super fun! besides my family's annual girl's lake weekend, I am also going to Maine for a week in July!!! I've never been and it is exciting. a girl's road trip there.

 
At June 15, 2014 at 9:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vivian-
I stumbled upon your blog through a sponsored image and I'm so glad I did! I love your bucket list! My boyfriend and I just sat down the other day and made a bucket list of things to do this summer and ours was very similar to yours (I'm dying to see a country concert)! : ) I can't wait to read more of your posts and follow your blog : )
-Marisa

 
At June 16, 2014 at 10:40 AM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

That is really exciting! I would LOVE a road trip and the lake right about now!

 
At June 16, 2014 at 10:41 AM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

Thank you so much Marisa that is so sweet of you! Heres to hoping we cross all of the things off of our lists!!

 
At June 16, 2014 at 2:17 PM , Blogger Marry Mint said...

So glad this link up has brought me to your blog!! I think you have an epic summer bucket list in the works and wedding planning to boot! :) SO exciting!
Good luck!!

 
At June 25, 2014 at 10:40 AM , Blogger Jay T said...

I know that rock!! Do you live there???

 
At June 25, 2014 at 11:00 AM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

I wish, I live about 2 hours away, but that is our usual vacation spot with my family!

 

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home