<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: My Thoughts For The Week

Monday, June 9, 2014

My Thoughts For The Week

the fault in our stars movie

~ The Fault In Our Stars.....hands down my number one on this list because it was perfect. I had my fears that the movie could never do the book justice, but I was so wrong. For 2 hours on Friday I sat in the theater and laughed hard and cried even harder. The director truly brought John Green's beautiful story to life and the casting was on point. I am now on my third John Green book and plan on reading them all because he is such a beautiful writer. I randomly had tissues in my purse and I was glad I did! P.S - We had to wait outside in a line for about an hour and let me just say the heat and being surrounded by 11-15 year old girls was not pleasant - I honestly hope I wasn't that rude, and awful at that age. 

~ Summer School starts next week and boy am I sad that this is my last free week of summer for a while. Granted, I am only taking one class over summer - but it was just so nice not to worry about homework after real work all day. 

~ Too many sales. This week is the week of semi annual sales, and I just know how this one is gonna go already. One of the things on my summer bucket list was to and I quote "save,save,save" well damn you Victoria's Secret because your semi annual sales always get me. I'll be there tomorrow don't you worry. 

~ Joe's birthday is the 17th of this month and I have no idea what to get him. We're planning a dinner, but he never has anything specifically that he wants. I wish we could take a trip but with everything else right now we just cant. Any ideas on fun gifts?

Oh...another thing. It's supposed to be 109 here today and I have never been more thankful to work in an air conditioned office. I guess it's officially summer here. 

Did anyone else read and see TFIOS?? I hope you loved it just as much. 





Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At June 9, 2014 at 8:55 AM , Blogger Morgan B. @ Ending Beginnings said...

Oh my goodness, I saw TFIOS over the weekend too and I loved it. I felt the same way. I loved the book and I totally felt like everyone did a perfect job bringing it to life. There is not enough waterproof mascara in the world for either the book or the movie!

 
At June 9, 2014 at 9:49 AM , Blogger Becca said...

I'm going to see TFIOS this week, and I was really worried that the response would be "the book is better, of course" but I'm glad to see that everyone's giving the thumbs up!!

 

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home