<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: A Day in the Life

Thursday, June 19, 2014

A Day in the Life

I am so excited for this linkup that Brittany  and Rachel are doing today. I love these kind of posts; maybe I'm nosy but I think a lot of people like them too. Getting a look into my blog favorites lives takes everything to a more personal level seeing what they do on a day to day basis. 

On a typical work day, my day starts at 5:00 AM. After Joe gets off to work I usually drink my coffee, catch up on social media, and snuggle with Pep before forcing myself to actually get ready for work.

While getting ready I have to listen to my favorite country station, of course.

My typical summer face of the day products



After doing the hardest thing; leaving pepper, I go to work. 

If you didn't know I work in a real estate office with my mom. You can read about my 9 to 5 here. Most of the time we carpool and stop for tea/coffee before work which is really nice. 

Since I work 8:30-5:00 my day is pretty darn boring considering I am inside of a cubicle.

Lunch this day consisted of a taco salad from El Pollo Loco at my desk in the midst of working. The salad was amazing though.


Work was the same as usual, and I can't wait until I get to go home to my fiance and doggy.

For dinner we made chicken, asparagus, and mashed potatoes.


For the asparagus:
Washed and cut the fresh asparagus
Dried them completely
Lathered on a baking sheet with olive oil
sprinkled pepper, garlic salt, and parmesan cheese all over (the parm cheese is the best part)
Baked on 450 for about 8-10 minutes.

This was seriously the best asparagus recipe, thanks pinterest.

After dinner we cleaned up the kitchen and we relaxed in the backyard with Pepper. Those are my favorite evenings.


My summer class just started and I needed to get my first four chapters out of the way so I had to trade my nightly reading of "An Abundance of Katherines" for my child development book. And usually we're in bed by 9-9:30 because 5 AM comes really fast.

So..what does a day in your life look like?



Happy Is A Choice






Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At June 19, 2014 at 11:23 AM , Blogger crazyperfectlife said...

I can't believe you wake up at 5 every day!! I wish I could be a morning person!!!

 
At June 19, 2014 at 12:32 PM , Blogger Rachel said...

Oh I am SO glad you linked up with us!!! I'm loving all of these posts. First off, that salad looks fabulous. I had a big salad for lunch, and I must say, you can't go wrong. I've used that asparagus recipe before and it is really delicious. I love asparagus any way you can make it! That sweet puppy is too precious. Our nights consist of playing with our dog, too :)

 
At June 19, 2014 at 6:07 PM , Blogger Cramer Coffee and Jesus said...

how funny that you tried that asparagus recipe. We did too the other week and it was AMAZING! lol. we tried it on the grill 2 nights ago and yep, still d-lish!

 
At June 20, 2014 at 12:58 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

That salad and asparagus looks SO good! I nominated you for the Sunshine award--http://www.truelifekmk.com/2014/06/111111.html

 
At June 21, 2014 at 11:12 AM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

I really hate it so much haha I wish I didn't have to though.

 
At June 21, 2014 at 11:12 AM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

I am so glad you guys did this linkup! I am loving asparagus lately and loved this recipe! Thank you for stopping by!

 
At June 21, 2014 at 11:13 AM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

That's so funny, seems it's super popular! I will have to try it on the grill too because it was so good.

 
At June 21, 2014 at 11:14 AM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

They both were awesome! Thanks so much Morgan, I will check it out.

 

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home