<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Ipsy Glam Bag | June 2014

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Ipsy Glam Bag | June 2014

This months Ipsy bag is "Pretty in Paradise" I am especially excited about this months bag because of the actual bag itself! Rebecca Minkoff designed this months Ipsy bag, and it is perfect!


The cost is $10.00 a month.

(Isn't this bag adorable?)

 Besides the bag itself the products this month were really perfect for summer as well.


NYX Butter gloss | Apple Strudel (Full Size) NYX Butter Glosses are hands down my favorite lip products. I already own this color but it happens to be my favorite so now I can have one at home and in my bag. 

Laneige | BB Cushion Foundation: This came with three little pods for different skin tones. Since I am pretty fair I will only be able to use the lightest shade. I am excited to try this out though, I have only heard good things.
"The revolutionary 5-in-1 BB in a convenient compact. Go beyond your regular BB cream. Broad-spectrum SPF 50 blocks harmful UVA/UVB rays, while skin perfecting Optimal Mineral Water cools and hydrates upon application. Prevent shine and brighten skin by visibly reducing dark spots. Patented air cushion distributes just the right amount of BB cream. Apply whenever and wherever you want, with no buildup or bother. All day flawless skin is just 1 step away"

Marc Anthony | Dream Waves Beach Spray: I just used this on my dry hair after I curled it, and it made the texture so nice. The smell is great and beachy, with no stickiness at all. 

Skinn | Olive & Enzyme Cleanser I really like this product so far. I put mine in the shower and use it while I'm in there. I think it's great because I have dry skin, but it might not be great for someone with oily skin only because it has kind of an olive oil feel to it. Smells so delicious too!
"Olive & Enzyme Rich Cleanser and Resurfacing Mask is an extra rich, natural cleansing treatment, packed with phyto-aromatic oils, polyphenols, vitamins and enzymes for luxurious nighttime cleansing and makeup removal. This cleanser melts off eye and face makeup as well as dirt, pollution, grime and surface debris, without ever stripping skin of moisture since it is detergent-free! This product also doubles as a wrinkle-softening mask."

Jesse's Girl | Black Eyeliner: I am not overly excited for this product only because it made a major mess when I opened it. I think too much product comes out of the tip and it got everywhere.

Overall I am very pleased with this months bag. I will use every item minus the eyeliner but besides that I am really happy with my new products. 


You can try Ipsy here for $10.00 a month!




Labels: , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At June 25, 2014 at 9:31 AM , Blogger Lisa { Mom Wife Design Life Blog} said...

I LOVE ipsy!
I have a few wedding giveaways on my blog I think you might be interested in!

Showered With Design

 
At June 25, 2014 at 11:05 AM , Blogger Becca said...

The butter glosses are hands down my favorite lip product right now. I can't get enough.

 
At June 25, 2014 at 3:15 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

Thanks Lisa! I did today!!

 
At June 25, 2014 at 3:15 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

YES! They are really the best.

 

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home