<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Would you rather...

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Would you rather...

Happy Sunday to everyone. While I don't typically blog on a Sunday, I figured why not? Juliette posted these "would you rather" questions in her blog this week and I just can't resist trying to pick one less horrific thing over the other. So, let's get to it. 

1. Be blind or be deaf | Both are so sad. I love music, but I love to see. I guess I pick to be deaf. 

2. Be taller than you are or shorter than you are | Be shorter than I am. I'm about 5'8 so I could afford to be a bit shorter if needed. 

3. Be a teenager or a senior citizen for the rest of your life | I almost wanted to be a senior citizen, but then I remembered that I already have awful and painful knees and I can only imagine them at 80. So I choose a teenager, but hopefully I wont have the nasty attitude. 

4. Have no hands or no legs | No legs. I really can't imagine not being able to scratch my face. Plus I love Grey's Anatomy and I know that you can get a fabulous 
prosthetic leg. 

5. Lose your front teeth or both eyebrows | This is probably the worst one. I guess since there are solutions for getting fake teeth, and getting fake (but awful looking) eyebrows. I choose to lose my eyebrows, regretfully. 

6. Eat a worm or a cockroach | A worm! I hate cockroaches with all of my being, and I've read the diseases and bacteria that they carry.  

7. Spend a day in the Sahara or North Pole | The North Pole sounds awesome, and I don't do well with heat. I actually hate the heat, so so much!

8. Have a personal chef or a personal driver | A personal chef. Cooking on a daily basis is a downfall of mine. Especially when its a million degrees and I've worked all day and then I want to make something really bad for me. I would love a chef. 

9. Always have to whisper or always have to shout | Always have to whisper. People who shout talk really just make me want to punch them.

10. Can't taste or can't smell | I'd rather not be able to smell. I would be really sad if I could never taste Chipotle again. 

11. Wipe with sandpaper or saran wrap | Wow. I'm gonna go with saran wrap. The pain from the sandpaper...I don't even know. 

12. Have Twitter shut down for a day or your blog disappear for a day | If it was only for a day (hopefully a Sunday) I would let my blog disappear for a day. I rely on Twitter for too much for it to disappear. 

13. Text of your blog is screwed up or all the pictures you post on your blog are blurry | Either would be awful. I pick for the pictures to be blurry. Whats the point if people can't read the text?

14. Never be able to post another GIF or never be able to receive comments on your posts | Never be able to post a GIF. I really love reading comments. 

15. Have a permanent wedgie or have the tag on your shirt constantly scratch your neck | Ugh, both suck! Tag on the shirt it is. 


So there's that. I hope everyone with the day off is snuggling with their animals. As for me, I am at work counting down the hours until I can go home. 



Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At July 21, 2014 at 6:44 AM , Blogger Blake's Everyday Adventures said...

I'd rather have a personal chef too! I hate coming home after a long day of work and then realizing I have to cook something or starve haha

 
At July 21, 2014 at 8:14 AM , Blogger Ashley @ A Cute Angle said...

Hahah! This is so fun! Thanks for sharing.

~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

 
At July 21, 2014 at 8:53 AM , Blogger Meghan said...

Sandpaper as TP? No thank you!

 
At July 21, 2014 at 4:21 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

Yes! Or end up just picking up something bad for us haha

 
At July 21, 2014 at 4:21 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

No way! I feel that the other may not work out too well either though!!

 
At July 21, 2014 at 4:22 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

It was fun to read and respond to the questions! Thanks for stopping by.

 

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home