<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Defining Moments | Beauty Box Five July

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Defining Moments | Beauty Box Five July

Defining Moments by Beauty Box Five is this months theme. They are celebrating moments in life that are special to each person this month and are giving us the products to help us look and feel great as well. 

July Beauty Box 5 review




Revlon Bold Laquer Mascara | I am a junkie when it comes to mascaras and I have been eyeing this one for quite some time, so I was very happy to see this in my box this month. It provides major volume so my lashes look really thick and long. I have had no problem with flaking whatsoever. 

Starlooks Lip Liner | I honestly don't use lip liner really at all. This is a brownish color and it glided on my hand great. I might even use as a soft eyeliner. 

beauty box 5 july

HASK Argon Oil Hair Treatment | Hair masks for me are a must. I literally use one every single week because between the highlights, the heat, and all the products I use on my hair - it needs it. I have really thick, dry hair anyway so deep conditioning treatments are a life savor. I am trying this out this week. 

Body Drench Candy Licious Lips | A new favorite, for sure. I just got this box a couple days ago and I already love this lip balm. The one I received is lemon flavor and it makes my lips so soft and silky, not to mention they smell great. 

Anna Naturals Body Scrub | This is a vegan scrub that can be used on the face and body to help exfoliate. It is gentle and doesn't contain any parabens or harsh chemicals which is great in my book. I will use this before I do self tanner! 


You can get your very own box delivered each month for $12.00 at beautybox5.com




Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home