<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Finish The Sentence..

Monday, July 14, 2014

Finish The Sentence..

I love a good linkup and couldn't resist when I saw Juliette post the prompt for this post in particular. Basically I am going to finish the sentence of the prompts that were already created. You should do it and linkup, because I have a feeling that reading everyone's will be really entertaining! 


When I open the fridge, I always hope I find... Anything besides everything that I bought at the grocery store - I never seem to want anything previously purchased when I realize I actually have to cook it. But iced tea, and any type of cheese will do. 

My favorite article of clothing is... Any type of clothing that isn't actually touching my body. I immediately want lose comfy clothes on my body after work. 

Last week I was really pissed when... We found out our reception dinner is going to cost a lot more than what we thought. Mostly just emotional and sad, but pissed too. 

One thing I don't understand is... Why lately when I go shopping and finally find tops that I really like, they turn out to actually be crop tops. Crop Tops in general is something I don't understand.

If I had a million dollars I'd... live in a huge house, on huge land somewhere amazing and adopt a ton of animals that need to be rescued. 

Something that can always make me happy is... Chipotle, unless they don't cook the meat all the way or they don't give me enough corn salsa - then that is going to make me the opposite of happy. 

Something I'll never blog about is... Politics, seriously people get way too intense and I am not down for those comments. 

If I could go anywhere I would go... because... At this point I would go anywhere, I am in desperate need of a beach trip so definitely somewhere tropical. With a drink in hand. 

If I were an animal I would be an.... Elephant, and stomp on anyone who tried to put me in the circus. 

Does this elephant look like it wants to be apart of the circus? I think not. He/she is having a blast in that water. 

A job I've always wanted is.. Since I am working really hard to become a teacher, I would say that. But also anything where I can blog and make money from being at home with my pup would be really amazing. And a mom in the future. 


My idea of a perfect day is... A day spent not worrying about work. With Joe, my family and the dogs of course - just doing something fun. If it involves a trip somewhere exciting then even better! 




Labels: , ,

13 Comments:

At July 14, 2014 at 9:36 AM , Blogger Rachel said...

I so love this post! I'm so the same way with my grocery shopping--I'm notorious about stopping and getting something to-go on my way home from grocery shopping. Terrible! And yes, crop tops. I feel the same way about crop tops as I do rompers--don't understand them. You are going to be the best teacher! Loved reading these!

 
At July 14, 2014 at 10:01 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I am with you on the crop tops---the shirts are adorable and then I realize that half of it is missing! Found you on the link-up! :)

Brianna

 
At July 14, 2014 at 12:05 PM , Blogger Blake's Everyday Adventures said...

I agree with the crop tops thing! And another piece of clothing I don't understand: high waisted shorts. I'm sorry to hear about your reception dinner. Don't let it stress you out too much! I'm sure you'll see it was worth the price!

 
At July 14, 2014 at 1:07 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

YES, I always end up picking up food on the way home too. You're too sweet, thanks for reading.

 
At July 14, 2014 at 1:07 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

I am right with you, especially when I am work clothes shopping and I can't find anything besides crop tops. Thanks for stopping by!

 
At July 14, 2014 at 1:10 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

Oh high waisted shorts are the worst. I don't like to see butt cheeks haha. Thank you, I'm sure it will be well worth it! :)

 
At July 14, 2014 at 2:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES to the circus being a terrible place for a fun loving elephant, always wanting loose clothes, and crop tops being sooo weird!

Also! Huge bummer about your reception!! But it will be beautiful and worth the money when you are having the best night of your life :)

 
At July 14, 2014 at 4:41 PM , Blogger Kendwy Valdez said...

Love this! I think I'll link up! :) too bad about the wedding reception costing more :(
That elephant def does not look like he wants to be in a circus!
I understand your desire for a vacation. I'm on the same boat, although I do have the beach nearby so I guess I can't complain too much.
Yay for working on being a teacher! I'm a teacher and my personal opinion is that we rock!!!! Haha :)

 
At July 14, 2014 at 6:20 PM , Blogger Becca said...

I shop smart when I'm at the grocery store. I bypass the junk food aisles and stick to produce, baking, and meat. Then when it's actually time to eat I'm wishing a frozen pizza was hidden somewhere in there.

 
At July 14, 2014 at 8:02 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

I try to shop smart but sometimes a frozen pizza sneaks it's way into the cart and then we have to eat it!

 
At July 14, 2014 at 8:03 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

You're the best, I cannot wait to see it all come together I know it'll be worth it. I can't wait to see your plans for your wedding!!

 
At July 14, 2014 at 8:04 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

You should it was fun, and teachers are the best! Thanks for stopping by.

 
At July 15, 2014 at 3:36 AM , Blogger kdglisson said...

You know, I say the same thing everytime that I see Crop Tops. I just don't understand them. I used to think it was because I don't have the same flat tummy that I did at 17, and then I realized that I wouldn't have worn them then either! I just don't understand.

 

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home