<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: The Details. | Wedding Wednesday

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

The Details. | Wedding Wednesday


The month of August has already proven to be one of the most productive months of wedding planning yet. We aren't even halfway through the month and I feel like we have all of the major aspects of the wedding planned. Now the little details on the other hand will be the death of me, over dramatic: I know. 

My mom and I were in the car the other day, talking about the wedding of course when I mentioned doing a bouquet toss and needing to order the garters. She said how she had completely forgotten about those two things until I mentioned it. I had too, actually. The smallest of details are the hardest things to remember when I'm trying to remember not to overlook anything major! 

The rest of the list besides paying things off:

-Find hair and makeup person. 
-Order garter set
-Order gifts for reception
-Bridesmaids dresses (happening on Friday)
-Put together bridal party gifts to give at my bridal shower
-Make a complete list of songs for wedding/reception 
-Find shoes, jewelry, veil. 
-Alterations and under garments for dress.  
-Order Joe's ring
-Book hotel rooms
-Decide on seating chart - Table numbers 
-Set up transportation for after the wedding.
-Find a day of coordinator 

The 23rd is my bridal shower and I am way too excited to see this party that my mom and sister have been working so hard at planning. I know it'll be beautiful. Plus some people are coming from out of town for my shower that I cannot wait to see!

If you married/engaged ladies can give any tips or see anything I may be missing please let me know. Being the oldest in my family, and not having any friends that have gotten married I need all the advice I can get! Also, at what point did you take your dress to get altered?

I am vowing to take time this month to relax, focus on my health, my family, and especially my fiance for these special moments before we get married. I know how much work my family is putting into this wedding as well; without them I would be insane. 

At this time next month we will be able to get our marriage licence, how crazy is that!?


Linking up for Wedding Wednesday!

Wedding Wednesday




Labels: , , , ,

10 Comments:

At August 13, 2014 at 9:56 AM , Blogger Cassie Lee @ Sage the Blog said...

Wahoooo! Just relax and take it all in, especially your shower! :)

 
At August 13, 2014 at 10:40 AM , Blogger Mary said...

Awww this is such a sweet post, Vivian! Have a wonderful time at your shower!

 
At August 13, 2014 at 11:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see pictures from your shower! I wish I was there to be your day-of cordinator :'( Also- take your dress as soon as you can to be altered. Just incase something extra needs to be ordered for it, sometimes it only takes one fitting and nothing needs to be ordered but others it can take 2 or 3 fittings.

 
At August 13, 2014 at 12:51 PM , Blogger Rebecca said...

I took my dress to get alterated 3 months in advance because the good seamstresses good booked quickly! You normally need at least three weeks for alterations, and that could be pushing it if you wanted to do anything different or special (I added a giant bow to the back of my dress).

 
At August 13, 2014 at 4:12 PM , Blogger Becca said...

It's getting here so fast!!

 
At August 14, 2014 at 2:50 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

I am really looking forward to the shower! Thanks for stopping by. :)

 
At August 14, 2014 at 2:50 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

Thanks Mary, I can't wait and I am loving reading your wedding recaps!

 
At August 14, 2014 at 2:51 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

I know, I really wish you could too! I am for sure going in soon, I just wonder how much David's Bridal will kill me with the cost haha.

 
At August 14, 2014 at 2:52 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

Thank you for letting me know! I am looking to hopefully get a quote from Davids Bridal and another alteration shop to get a good price...I hope!

 
At August 14, 2014 at 2:52 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

It is! I can't believe it!!!

 

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home