<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Eighty Days.

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Eighty Days.

Wedding Wednesday is probably one of my favorite days here in blog land lately. With only 80 more days leading up to our big day things are finally starting to come together.

~ Both of my rings have been resized. I picked the first jewelry repair store from Google, and they were about $100 cheaper than the quotes I had called around for!

~ We got our invitations in the mail! I worked with a company through Etsy. I knew I wanted certain things and wording on the invites and she made sure that everything was perfect. The price was right, and everything shipped within a week of the starting process. I cannot wait to share them, but that will have to wait until everyone receives them first.

(A mini sneak peak)

~ Tuxes are ordered for the guys in the wedding.

~ We have an appointment set with a vendor to rent everything else needed for the ceremony and reception.

~ My first fitting will be in a couple of weeks, as well as picking out the bridesmaids dresses. Cutting it close on these but I know it'll get done.

~ Music is really important to both Joe and I so one of the next thing on our to-do list is to make a song list and figure out what our main songs will be. This is such a hard task!

~ I still need to figure out the shoe and jewelry situation for myself and my girls.

~ The hair and makeup problem, is in fact still a problem. My hair stylist will be out of town the weekend of our wedding and I cannot manage to find not one person in this town that is available on the day of. My stylist said she gave out my number to a few girls she works with, so fingers crossed it works out!

~ My sisters and mom are throwing my bridal shower toward the end of August. The only thing I need to do is find a cute outfit which is such a relief!

~ Any ideas on gifts for bridesmaids? I can't seem to find anything that stands out.



NC Belle In Boots
Linking up for wedding Wednesday!


Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

At July 23, 2014 at 4:25 AM , Blogger Chrissy H said...

I got my bridesmaids a tote bag with their initial and name on them (I ordered 6 on etsy for less than $60), made one of those sharpie mugs with a thank you note on it, and made them emergency kits with tissues and a few other knick knacks! Good luck!!

 
At July 23, 2014 at 10:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who are the invites from? I found somebody on Etsy that I love but the price is way too high.

For bridesmaids going with a gift bag seems like the right way to go. Include a few little things and you are set. What do you when them to wear as you're all getting ready? I'm going to get all of mine robes with their initial and a hanger with their name. Etsy has those decently priced as well!

 
At July 23, 2014 at 10:21 AM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

Britni @ https://www.etsy.com/shop/papernpeonies?ref=s2-header-shopname

She printed and sent everything so fast!

I plan on either getting us robes or the button up longer shirts. I love the hangers as well!

 
At July 23, 2014 at 10:22 AM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

That seems like a great idea! Thank you so much!!

 
At July 23, 2014 at 7:27 PM , Blogger M Writes said...

I recently found your blog! Congrats on your upcoming wedding! Can't wait to see pictures ;)

 
At July 25, 2014 at 8:05 AM , Blogger Robyn B said...

i got my wedding invitations from Etsy too! they were so perfect & customized!! :)

for my bridesmaids.... i bought them earrings & a necklace that i wanted them to wear on the wedding day & that they could keep afterwards!

 
At July 26, 2014 at 9:25 AM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

Thank you so much! I can't wait to share.

 
At July 26, 2014 at 9:26 AM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

I agree! Etsy is such a perfect place to find customized things. That is a great idea, we haven't found jewelry yet either so that's a great idea! Thanks for stopping by.

 
At July 31, 2014 at 8:13 AM , Blogger Meghan said...

It's getting so close! So excited for you, can't wait to see the invites and all the little details come together!

 
At August 11, 2014 at 8:20 PM , Blogger Kelley Moyer said...

I gave my bridesmaids a monogrammed Thirty One bag filled with a wedding "survival" kit that went along with a poem I found online. I printed the poem out and attached it to each bag as well. I included a pair of flip flops for the girls to wear at the reception too.

 
At August 11, 2014 at 8:20 PM , Blogger Kelley Moyer said...

Oh, I almost forgot about the monogrammed robes I gave them at the hair salon!

 

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home