<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Five Favorites

Friday, August 8, 2014

Five Favorites


1 | Coming to terms that this semester I can only manage two classes. Last semester I took four but with the wedding literally right in the middle of the school semester there was no way I could take a full course load. So I switched my two classes to online so I don't have to worry about going to school on Tuesdays and Thursdays like the spring semester. This is a huge relief for me.

2 | Maybelline Fit Me concealer This concealer has been my best friend lately. I use it with my damp Real Techniques sponge and it blends so easily. It never cakes on me, which never happens! Hands down my favorite drug store concealer yet. I use it for my under eyes, nose, and anywhere I want to highlight as well.

3 | Finally finding a part of my girls (sisters & mom) gifts for helping so so much with the wedding, and for being in the wedding! Etsy is always the solution lately. I can't wait to share once I give it to them and all the other goodies I find to go with it. I'm too impatient to wait to give it to them on my wedding day so I'm doing it at my bridal shower.

 4 | This chalk board that my mom found at Ross a couple weeks ago. We are going to use it at the reception after the wedding and it is huge! It may not look it from the pictures, but it weighs a ton and it goes up to my belly button. I need to figure out where to get colored chalkboard pens and an easel that will hold it (any ideas would be great).



5 | We finally got some rain in this town. Since we're in a drought we haven't been watering our lawn whatsoever and the grass is straight up yellow and crunchy. We get a little too excited when it rains.


What are some of your favorites lately? 






Labels: , , , , ,

9 Comments:

At August 8, 2014 at 4:29 AM , Blogger Chrissy H said...

I found colored chalk pens at Hobby Lobby, but I'm sure they have them at Michael's and Joann's. I would definitely look for a coupon before you go, too! They always have them!

 
At August 8, 2014 at 4:40 AM , Blogger Blake's Everyday Adventures said...

Michaels always has great coupons! I can't wait to see the wedding photos!

 
At August 8, 2014 at 6:06 AM , Blogger Ashley @ A Cute Angle said...

Great find on the chalk board!

~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

 
At August 8, 2014 at 8:47 AM , Blogger Jessica said...

Etsy is the best, there is so much cute stuff on there for weddings and gifts! I can't wait until you give them so that you can share. :] Don't feel bad about only taking two classes, you are going to be so much more sane and less stressed out. I'm sure you will look back and be really thankful that you made that decision.

 
At August 8, 2014 at 9:55 AM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

Thanks so much Jessica. I know I will feel MUCH more sane this way and I'll catch up. I cannot wait to share with you all too!

 
At August 8, 2014 at 9:56 AM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

Thank you both for the idea about coupons at Michaels! I was looking at the pens on their website and they are a bit pricey so I will get one definitely.

 
At August 8, 2014 at 9:56 AM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

Thanks, I was glad my mom picked it up!

 
At August 8, 2014 at 10:06 AM , Blogger Becca said...

It's been raining plenty here in GA. I'm kind of sick of it. :( But it's typical I guess of the summer.

 
At August 9, 2014 at 9:38 AM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

I wish! We are in such a major drought and the air quality is awful. I can imagine the humidity where you are is so bad though too!

 

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home