<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: August 2104 Favorites

Monday, September 1, 2014

August 2104 Favorites

Happy Labor Day everyone. I hope you're all snuggled up on the couch or shopping and not working! 

August came and went for me so quickly. Maybe that's because I am obsessively counting down the days until the wedding or maybe I'm just looking forward to cooler weather (probably both). I can't say I'm sad to see you go, August. You and your 103+ degree temps can go away and never come back. But, on a positive note I did love a lot of new things this past month that I wanted to share with you all!




~This month Joe and I were on a serious Netflix kick. We started watching  Longmire, which is a drama about a sheriff in a small town located in Wyoming. He solves all of these crazy crimes that make me super anxious to watch. I have my Grandad to blame for my addiction to this show because he is obsessed with it. We finished that show within a week or two. I'm pretty mad because the network didn't pick it up for a fourth season.

Now I am hooked on Sons of Anarchy. The new season premiers September 9th and I finished the first season within two days. That's laziness dedication right there. I did the math and in order to finish before the premier I need to watch about 7 1/2 a day!!!! I don't know if I can do that, but I'll try.  It's one of Joe's favorite shows and I know he will want to watch is live with or without me. P.S that Jax is really nice to look at! 

~Music wise I mostly have been listening to country, which is really typical for me but here are a few songs that have been on repeat. 

Florida Georgia Line, ‘Dirt’
Cassadee Pope, ‘I Wish I Could Break Your Heart’
Eli Young Band, ‘Dust’
and I cannot forget my girl T.Swift who isn't so much country anymore but I love her anyway. Her new song 'Shake It Off' is constantly stuck in my head. Although I don't care for the music video, the song is really catchy.



~Makeup hasn't been changed up because when I love a product I typically stick to it and repurchase it like crazy.  The only thing I have tried that's new, but not new to the beauty world is the Naked Basics Palette and I am in love! I know the second one is out, and I kind of want to get my hands on that one too! 

Other beauty products I have loved this month:

They're Real by Benefit mascara
Hervana Boxed Blush by Benefit
NYX Butter Gloss in Apple Strudel
Simple Skincare Soothing Facial Toner  

~ I was chosen to host another Benefit Beauty Bash this year and I couldn't be more excited! I get to throw the party around September 25th which will be so nice to do with the girls coming to my wedding. It'll be a mini pamper day, which will really be needed by that time.

~ My bridal shower of course was a major favorite of mine this month. I got to be around ladies that I love that some I may not even see until the wedding again!




Labels: , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At September 1, 2014 at 10:45 AM , Blogger Becca said...

I have SOA on my list of shows to watch. Naked Basics is amazing! Especially when I travel -- I don't have to stress over what looks I'm wearing, I just keep it neutral.

 
At September 2, 2014 at 9:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cassadee Pope is my favorite singer ever. Her entire CD is awesome!

 
At September 3, 2014 at 8:49 AM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

The Naked Basics is perfect! and I love SOA so far, I would recommend it.

 
At September 3, 2014 at 8:49 AM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

It is! I have been listening to it lately!

 

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home