<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Bridal Shower!

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Bridal Shower!

I have no idea where to begin with this post because I am so thankful for everyone that came to my bridal shower this past Saturday. They spoiled Joe and I with such sweet gifts and cards that made me want to cry, in the most happy way possible. My mom and sisters have been spending their past few weekends planning and shopping for my beautiful shower.

My shower was thrown at my maid of honor's house which is my sister, Connie. Everything was perfect. From the food, strawberry jello shots, games, conversation, and of course the famous "hippie juice" we all had a great time.

We played who knows the bride best type games which got some really good laughs.

Picture overload time:


 Gifts for the guests ~ Mason jar cups, and Sees candy chocolates.

mason jars diy


My favorite thumb print cookies from Smith's Bakery.






I think my mom refilled this jug of hippie juice at least twice, everyone loved it that much!
hippie juice

Make it at home, you won't be sorry!!


I did may or may not have had four cups of this so called juice. No regrets. If you eat the liquor infused strawberries that's really what will do you in. 

alcohol hippie juice

bride to be button

My friend who drove to town just to come for the day! 




























































My heart is so happy after being surrounded by people who truly love Joe and I. I cannot wait until the wedding when we will all be together again and this time for the big day. It really was a huge reminder how close the wedding is getting! 45 days!




Wedding Wednesday

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

11 Comments:

At August 27, 2014 at 8:25 AM , Blogger Jay T said...

What a beautiful shower!! I will definitely be making the hippie juice soon. :)

 
At August 27, 2014 at 9:57 AM , Blogger Samantha said...

Looks like the perfect day! And that hippie juice sounds ah-mazing!

 
At August 27, 2014 at 10:30 AM , Blogger Rebecca said...

Those cookies look delicious! Looks like a fun time!

 
At August 27, 2014 at 10:37 AM , Blogger Rachel said...

Oh! Everything looks so gorgeous! Love mason jars :) I'm so glad you had a great time celebrating, you deserve it!

 
At August 27, 2014 at 10:59 AM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

Thank you! Yes, you have to! Even if it's just for you, make it and save it for the whole weekend haha.

 
At August 27, 2014 at 11:00 AM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

It really is! Thank you for stopping by!

 
At August 27, 2014 at 11:00 AM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

Thank you so much Rachel! That was my sister's idea and I loved it.

 
At August 27, 2014 at 11:00 AM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

It really was so much fun, glad everything turned out great!

 
At August 27, 2014 at 1:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks amazing!!! and omg 45 days!!!

 
At August 27, 2014 at 8:15 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

Your shower looks wonderful, your family and friends did a great job. That juice sounds delicious, I want to make some! :)

 
At September 2, 2014 at 10:22 AM , Blogger Mary said...

Looks like a beautiful and fun shower! In my opinion, more showers could use a little more hippie juice! :)

PS your hair is incredible!!

 

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home