<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Give Me Sleep.

Monday, August 18, 2014

Give Me Sleep.

Not being able to sleep is like my worst nightmare. I am a complete grandma when it comes to sleep, and I need my 8+ hours in order to feel alive. The only sleeping problems I tend to have include my night terrors, but that's for a different time. So imagine my surprise that I now randomly have some sort of insomnia that started this past weekend and I just cant kick it.

I woke up in a complete panic Friday around 4am and started writing notes in my phone regarding the wedding. A bunch of jumbled words on questions to ask different vendors. The notes look like a caveman wrote them. For example: "Cake people leave boxes." or "Walk after ceremony?" 

The smallest of things have me up at night and and I know it's stress and nerves of getting everything done on time. School starts this week as well and let's just say that's not helping one bit. I actually have butterflies in my stomach because of how close the wedding is. Trusting in God is my saving grace when my anxiety tries to get the best of me. 

I know that in all reality that we have accomplished so much and that everything will get done. I doubt I will shed a tear over something not being perfect. If I cry, I'm going to be crying tears of joy when I get to see Joe at the end of that isle. No matter the decoration or the seating arrangement the end result is the same; I get to marry my best friend. 


Source is from pinterest

Let's hope this sleep thing comes back to me so I can get my much needed beauty rest!


Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At August 18, 2014 at 7:14 AM , Blogger Jessica said...

I'm sorry you're feeling so stressed and anxious. I am exactly the same about needing my sleep, I am a major grump when I don't get enough sleep and I feel really bad for my students. Keep that verse in mind and remember that everything will be perfect. Maybe try journaling before bed so that you get those thoughts out and can sleep better? Have a great first week!

 
At August 18, 2014 at 7:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really needed this. So crazy we are both fighting this same battle right now! My wedding is 10 months away. why is it happening already?! I know it will get better for you soon, excitement will begin to take over :)

 
At August 18, 2014 at 8:23 AM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

Thanks so much Jessica. I have tried journaling and actually keep one next to my bed but often forget to do it! I really do need to try, it'll be nice to look back on my feelings.

 
At August 18, 2014 at 8:24 AM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

I know, it seems like its a whole mixture of excitement, anxiousness, stress, and everything else. I think that now everything is starting to feel real and I can't put anything off like I used to and say I still have time because I almost don't haha. It'll come so quick for you! That's about how long we planned for too!

 
At August 18, 2014 at 8:43 AM , Blogger Lisa @ Adventures of a Dream Catcher said...

I'm the same way about needing my sleep. I don't get how people can consistently get 4 hours a night and function. I hope you're able to relax and get some zzzz's.

 
At August 18, 2014 at 5:31 PM , Blogger Becca said...

I promise, you won't even think about these details the day of! They won't seem to matter as much, so don't let them stress you out now!

 

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home