<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: A wedding checklist.

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

A wedding checklist.

 If I do say so myself, things are getting accomplished. This wedding may not be completely planned but with just a day over a month left to plan this thing, I can honestly say that it will happen with or without these small details. But for my sake let's hope it all gets done.



First dress fitting – The seamstress at David’s Bridal looked at me like I was insane for waiting until September to come in for my first dress fitting. I live on the edge lady. Actually not at all. I literally was swamped and put it off to the last minute but had major anxiety about it. I went in to actually look at the under garments for my dress, and the seamstress insisted that she had to get me in THAT DAY in order for it to be ready before the wedding. I almost had a full blown panic attack, but my maid of honor came to the rescue.  I go in for obviously what will have to be my last fitting / pick up the dress on October 3rd! You know, only 8 days before the wedding…let’s hope it fits.

Hair/Makeup - By the time you read this I will have finally had my hair and makeup trial FINALLY. Since I am pre-writing this post, I'll have to let you guys know how it went next week or I'm sure I'll say something on Twitter. 

Guest book – Ordered and it is beautiful! Covered in burlap and lace. Just the way I like it.

Bridesmaids dresses have arrived, and they are so perfect. 

Gifts for the groomsmen need to be found and ordered. ASAP.

Garter – Still need to find and order.

Seating chart - This is awful. I have no idea how you ladies with 100+ people managed this. I am having a hard time situating everyone. 

Table numbers and place cards - Purchased, now I just need to get them finished after I get the pesky seating chart done. 

Favors and DIY projects - Still need to buy some more things to finish those.

Find shoes and jewelry for bridesmaids and myself – Nope. Still really need to get on that.

Book hotel room – This will happen with the next few coming weeks.

Order Joe's ring and get mine cleaned- Happening soon!

Music for pre-ceremony, walking down the isle, and of course songs to play during reception (suggestions would be amazing!!)

Create a strict weekend timeline with my wedding party.

We can officially go get our marriage licence as of tomorrow. Tomorrow it'll be 30 days until the wedding!


Also married ladies - did you get a spray tan before your wedding? If so, how soon/long before should I wait so hopefully it wont stain my dress?


Wedding Wednesday



Labels: , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At September 10, 2014 at 6:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG. Email me!! macynicole09 @ gmail. Is that your dress? I am pretty sure we have the same one!!

 
At September 10, 2014 at 10:05 AM , Blogger Samantha said...

Eeek! So exciting! I love how you started this the fact that regardless if these things get done, the wedding will go off without a hitch. PERFECT attitude!! Good luck!!!

 
At September 10, 2014 at 5:02 PM , Blogger Kristyn said...

That's so exciting...it's so close! I debated about getting a tan before my wedding, but I just didn't do it. I didn't want to look orange and I was really scared that it would stain everything. I also am not a fan of spray tans anyways. I didn't want to look splotchy either.

 
At September 10, 2014 at 5:55 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

It's getting so close! your list looks super organized so I'm sure you will have no trouble with getting it all done. it's going to be perfect :) I don't think i'll spray tan but I also am not opposed to actual tanning so I'm sure that is what I will be doing leading up to my wedding.

 
At September 10, 2014 at 6:35 PM , Blogger Becca said...

OK, I'm going to advise that you let your groom pick out groomsmens' gifts. I told Tim to pick his, and what looked like a random assortment of stuff to me ended up being a hit!

 
At September 16, 2014 at 12:57 PM , Blogger Mary said...

Yay so close! How exciting! I'm glad everything is working out! I did not get a spray tan because Andrew prefers me pale (I don't know why!), but my bridesmaids all did about two or three days before the wedding. Maybe get a spray tan before the wedding and see how many days it lasts so you can determine when you need to do it for the Big Day!

 

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home