<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Beauty Box 5 | September 2014

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Beauty Box 5 | September 2014


Today I am back after taking last week off, mostly because I was sick and partly because I needed to not think about anything other than school for a while. 



I had a great mail day last week where I received my Beauty Box 5 for September and since I didn't look at spoilers this time, I was actually surprised when I opened my box! Since I blog about BB5 every month I figure by now you know it is a monthly subscription service that delivers five products mid month right to your door. The cost is $12/month but if you sign up and pay for months in advance it is cheaper each month. 


Chrislie Formulations | 3 in 1 Eye Bright - (Not Pictured) I was really excited about this product because I am very dry under my eyes which causes my makeup to crease if I don't apply enough moisturizer before application. I found that this didn't do much for me, It was a nice oil consistency, but other than that it didn't provide any other results that made me want to repurchase it. Also, I only used smaller than a pea size once and the little bottle is almost empty - not sure if it was an accident. 

My Beauty Spot | Nail Polish - I have never heard of this brand of nail polish, but I did like the color. When I opened my box the polish was really gooey though; maybe from the heat in traveling? I tried a swatch and it is a very pretty color with good pigmentation.



Sally Hansen | Toe Spacers - Do people really space their toes when painting them? I have never needed to. Not sure if I'll get any use out of these. 

Nicka K | Eyelight Crayon - The one I received is in this pretty green color that is very wearable, especially for fall. I will definitely use this product.




Natural Style by FUBU | Deep Conditioner (2) - I love deep conditioners, but I wouldn't use this product from roots to ends like it says on the package. My roots get pretty oily if I apply deep conditioning products to them. 


All in all, I would say this was an okay month for Beauty Box 5. Nothing really made me too excited, but I do have some new products to try out.

Check out Beauty Box 5 and use the code HALFOFF for half off of your first box. 











***I received this box for an honest review of the service, all opinions are my own.***

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home