<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Summer 2014 Goals: Recap

Friday, October 3, 2014

Summer 2014 Goals: Recap

Back in June I posted what some of my goals or  "bucket list" this summer. Although we didn't go anywhere too excited (planning a wedding takes all the money) I was actually able to cross off quite a bit of stuff. 





Goals:

1. Take nightly walks   Pretty much every night pup and I meet up with my mom and beanie for a walk. 
2. Find engagement outfits for Joe and I  This seems like SO long ago, I can't believe that we only took our engagement photos at the beginning of summer. 
3. Decide flowers, DJ, Food situation for wedding ALL. DONE. 
4. Pass my summer school class A+ Y'all 
5. Get new bedroom decor/furniture  - Wedding trumps new bedroom decor, after though that is high on the list. 
6. Blog 3-5 times a week - I wish. It's hard, but I try. 
7. Get financially organized and save, save, save. - I feel like this will always be a work in progress. 
8. Start DIY and home made decorations for wedding
9. Get back to using my planner diligently. - I mostly have been using my wedding notebook like crazy to write down notes. Hopefully after the wedding I will use my planner more. 


Summer bucket list:

1. Go camping at least once - Summer is too blazing hot here to sleep outside, spring time for sure!
2. Have at least one bonfire with smores! - Too. Hot. 
3. Take a mini beach trip  You can see that here.
4. Watch fireworks and have a BBQ on the fourth of July
5. Read at least 4 books (not school related) - I read 2 1/2 so far!
6. Plan date nights for every two weeks somewhere new each time - Saving means not too often date nights. We have plenty of eat in netflix dates though. 
7. Get in a body of water this summer - :(
8. Have at least somewhat of a tan - hopefully! -  HAHA I can't believe I thought this was an option. 
9. Go to our local farmers market
10. Get at least two shaved ices  
11. Go to our fair at the end of summer Corn dogs and funnel cakes galore. 
12. See a country concert  We saw Joe Nichols at the fair. 
13. Try some new summer recipes and drink recipes Duh. Remember the hippie juice?




I can't say that I am sad to see summer go. The hundred degree weather is not a friend of mine and I am looking forward to so many things this fall - the wedding being number one! #oneweek


How was your summer, and what did you accomplish? Or did you have many drinks and sit by the beach or pool? If so, I'm jealous. 


Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At October 3, 2014 at 6:40 AM , Blogger Jessica said...

this summer was probably the best summer of my life, i didn't make a list of goals but I'm sure I would have had a lot checked off. between going to hawaii and getting engaged, I don't think much can top that. Thought I guess having my wedding next summer will give it a run for it's money. :) Enjoy these days leading up to your big day! :D

 
At October 3, 2014 at 8:45 AM , Blogger Becca said...

I'm impressed you've blogged this much during wedding planning -- I had to take a break! So exhausting. I can't wait for your big day!

 
At October 4, 2014 at 1:11 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

Thank you Becca! I have really been trying hard to schedule posts. Although I'm sure this upcoming week will be pretty quiet on the blog.

 
At October 4, 2014 at 1:12 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

That sounds like an amazing summer! You can't really beat going to Hawaii and getting engaged! Thank you Jessica, I can't wait!

 

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home