<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Blogger Men Tell All

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Blogger Men Tell All


I casually saw Becca's tweet yesterday about this monthly linkup that her Melissa and Samantha are hosting all about any special man in our life. (How did I not see this sooner??) I must say that I am pretty excited about this linkup because I can only imagine all of the answers us bloggers will hear from these guys. 

                                                     (Old Picture)

Looking at these questions, I knew these would be a piece of cake for Joe to answer. He is a huge sports fan, and he loves when I act get interested in his favorite teams. If there's one thing that people know about Joe, it's that he can talk about sports all day. So here is my interview with my fiance...

1. If you had a blog, what would you call it, and what would it be about?

Thinks really, really long...... 

"Let's talk ball" *he says while laughing*  that's what my blog would be called, and it would be about mostly about basketball. 


2. If you could live inside any video game, which would it be?

NBA2K 

Joe doesn't play video games really ever, unless it's NBA2K on his phone, or some football game. I'm so glad we don't have a gaming system

3. Who is your best player on your fantasy football team this season?

*He gets giddy and pulls up his fantasy sports app*

Peyton Manning. *he says confidently*

4. If you could play for any professional sports team, which one would it be?

*rolls eyes and looks at me with a duh face* of course I already know this question, but for the sake of the interview I have to ask... 

The Lakers. 

P.S He really loves Kobe Bryant. 

5. What do you typically do with an hour of free time?
He said "watch sports" which he loves to do, but I'm sure he just forgot to mention that he loves watching all my Real Housewives shows with me too. 


He was actually looking forward to more questions, but I told him he can come back to visit the blog in a month for another linkup. 


So, there it is! Go link up with the other girls men every month.



Becoming Adorrable




Labels: , ,

14 Comments:

At September 30, 2014 at 10:30 AM , Blogger Amanda Moments said...

Good call on his Kobe answer! I love me some Kobe too...though for different reasons I'm sure. I could care less about skill; it's all about looks for me, haha.

 
At September 30, 2014 at 12:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahah this is great. Dave is not much of a sports fan, I am the one that is a huge fan...he probably doesn't even know the players on his fantasy team because I mostly do it for him.

 
At September 30, 2014 at 12:05 PM , Blogger Becca said...

Haha aww I love that he wanted more questions. Soon, Joe, soon!

 
At September 30, 2014 at 12:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My husband wanted more questions too!! I think they might actually LIKE this blogging thing hahahaha! I like how you did *actions* I definitely want to do that too in next month's post!

 
At September 30, 2014 at 4:34 PM , Blogger The Life You Love said...

I love that he wanted more questions! This is such a fun and funny way to get the guys involved! Love his blog title haha!

 
At September 30, 2014 at 4:42 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love how fantasy football makes him giddy!! Parker's team sucks so he'd be totally jealous.

 
At September 30, 2014 at 4:46 PM , Blogger Ashley McKenna said...

That was pretty easy for him since it's all about sports!!!

 
At September 30, 2014 at 8:22 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

Joe loved this answer and says he is a very good looking man! Haha

 
At September 30, 2014 at 8:25 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

I can't wait to see what the next questions will be!

 
At September 30, 2014 at 8:25 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

That's awesome! I really do wish I was more into sports!

 
At September 30, 2014 at 8:26 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

I know right! I think he really enjoyed it. I was thinking so many thoughts while I was interviewing him that of course I had to throw myself in his interview.

 
At September 30, 2014 at 8:28 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

I think so too, it does take up a lot of our time after all. I did too!

 
At September 30, 2014 at 8:29 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

Funny thing is, he doesn't even play for money. I'm sure he would like to, but he just does it for fun. So funny to me.

 
At September 30, 2014 at 8:29 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

Definitely right up his alley!

 

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home