<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Deans List | Voxbox

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Deans List | Voxbox


I was super excited when I found out I was going to be receiving the "Deans List" Voxbox from Influenster. I love Influenster and every time I receive a box, I always find at least one new product that is now a staple and a favorite from then on. This time was no different because I loved really every singe product that came in this box!



COVERGIRL | Ready, Set, Gorgeous Foundation - I am in love with my COVERGIRL 3-in-1 foundation, and am almost out of it so I was really excited to see this product in the box. They gave me the color "buff" so it is a tiny bit too dark for me, so I am mixing with my lighter foundation and it works perfect. I love the coverage and it doesn't feel heavy on my skin at all! 

Playtex | Sport tampons - I have a few boxes of this product, and while they aren't my favorite I know people I am sure that will use them. 

Airheads | Bites - I think Joe and I ate this literally right when we pulled them out of the box. I love Airheads, and if you do too then you will love these!

SinfulColors | No Text Red - I love this color, and the idea behind the name of the color. This is the color that is a campaign for not texting and driving, which is a really important issue. SinfulColors encourages you to paint your thumb nail red to remind you not to text and drive! 

Softlips | Cube "Fresh Mint" - These are so awesome! I love how refreshing and moisturizing this little cube is, and since receiving this one I have already purchased more. I like much more than the EOS balms too! 

Pilot Pen | FriXion Clicker Pens - These pens are really great because they are a gel type pen and they have an eraser that actually works! I received one in black and in blue, and I love them! 

KISS | Natural Lashes - I am not one for fake lashes, but these look really nice because they look a lot more natural than other ones I have seen. 


This box introduced me to many new products that I have already fallen in love with!




**I received this Voxbox from Influenster for testing purposes only. All opinions are my own.**



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At October 19, 2014 at 6:07 PM , Blogger Becca said...

I've been wanting to try that CG foundation!

 

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home