<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Beauty Box 5 | October 2014

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Beauty Box 5 | October 2014

Happy Thursday friends, today I am sharing my October Beauty Box 5 subscription.

The Beauty Box 5 is $12.00 a month or $8.00 a month for an annual subscription. Five beauty products delivered right to your door. 





Lashem | Picture Perfect Instant Wrinkle Reducer - I received a Lashem product last month as well and I liked the product. These are very small samples so it's hard to see if you get any good results to see if you would want to purchase the full size. So far though, I am enjoying this product. 

Nanacoco | Nail Polish (Full Size) - I of course love getting new nail polish but this color just is not for me at all. I did see some other girls got different colors, and they were really pretty though!

Extend Your Beauty | Cosmetic Tool (Full Size) This product is pretty cool, I am actually nearing the end of my foundation and I think this product will come in handy. I always hate when my pump stops even though there is quite a bit of product left in the bottle! I'm pretty excited to use this tool, and it's dishwasher safe so you can re-use it!

ChapStick | Hydration Lock (Full Size) I was super excited about this lip product because my lips have been super dry lately and I have been eyeing this since it came out! I love that it has two ends of product; one for moisture and one that says renew. I have been loving it. 

Bellapierre | Cheek and Lip Stain "Pink" - I am not one to get too excited over lip and cheek stains so this wasn't that exciting for me. I think it is a pretty color but too bright for my skin tone. 


With three full size products this month, I am pretty happy! 

Go check out Beauty Box 5 and try out a new subscription service! Even if you already have one you love, you can never have enough beauty products.



* I received this box courtesy of Beauty Box 5 for reviewing purposes only, all opinions are my own.*

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home