<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Weekend Recap

Monday, October 27, 2014

Weekend Recap

I'm super excited to be here on a Monday, and with a weekend recap! If you didn't already know, I work weekends. Every weekend. So that makes weekend recaps usually not so interesting unless you wanted to hear about some of the rude and bizarre calls I take every weekend. Hey, that actually might be a pretty funny post. Anyway, this weekend was filled with fun fall stuff so since I did something besides working, I thought I would document it.


Friday:

Friday is my normal day off, but I went into the office for a quick meeting and went home. Joe and I went to pick up some drinks, and pie for our evening. We had my sisters and my sisters boyfriend, Anthony (who happens to be Joe's best friend) over for pumpkin carving, or in my case; painting. We had pumpkin pie, hard cider, and gutted a few pumpkins. Although, I don't like to actually carve so I always opt to paint mine, and stay nice and clean. I'm lame, I know.



                                       
 Pep likes pumpkin guts. 



My sister wins for her carving skills.


My finished pumpkin.


Saturday:

I worked all day, but went home to the amazing surprise that Sons of Anarchy season 6 was on Netflix! We just bought a new blue ray player so I don't have to watch Netflix on my laptop, which is amazing. I would express my strong feelings for Jax Teller, but I'm a married lady people. Just kidding Joe completely understands my love for him as well. We did laundry, ate, and spent the rest of the night on the couch. Oh and wine with sprite, because wine isn't tasty enough for me.



Sunday:

I woke up earlier than usual because I had a really weird excitement to get my pot roast in the crock pot as early as possible before work. I wonder how many times I texted Joe how amazing the house smelt while I was at work. Weird. Joe and I went to my moms house before I left for work for donuts and coffee. I don't know why, but my mom makes the best coffee and our Keurig just doesn't live up to momma's coffee.

We ate that delicious pot roast, that I have been talking about for weeks. Went on a nice walk (the weather was amazing) and back to the couch it was. I'm trying to finish seasons 6 and what's been aired of season 7 before the series finale, so Joe and I can watch together.





P.S - I am using my lunch break today to go buy a certain CD at target, anyone have any guesses which one????

Did you guys do anything fun this weekend?


Weekend Recap





Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At October 27, 2014 at 8:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bought the CD this morning! I was so excited when the deluxe version rang up for the same price as the regular version, and I was able to get a Starbucks before work. Woohoo! Also, I need to make a post roast, that looks amazingggg!

 
At October 27, 2014 at 8:34 AM , Blogger crazyperfectlife said...

That pot roast looks amazing!! And the pumpkins are so cute!!

 
At October 27, 2014 at 12:13 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

Ahh I'm so excited for it!! Starbucks and new T.Swift! I am always so nervous to make new meals but this was awesome!

 
At October 27, 2014 at 12:14 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

Thanks so much! I have been craving pot roast for weeks.

 
At October 27, 2014 at 12:35 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Your pumpkin turned out so cute! I am much more of a pumpkin painter than a carver as well!
Enjoy T.Swifts new album!
Sarah
coffeeandglitter14.blogspot.com

 
At October 27, 2014 at 10:46 PM , Blogger Claire said...

I honestly have never seen a pumpkin! I wish I'd experience carving one.

 
At October 28, 2014 at 1:05 PM , Blogger Ashley @ A Cute Angle said...

Sounds like you had an awesome weekend off! Finally!

~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home