<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Currently...

Friday, October 24, 2014

Currently...

I love reading a good currently post, everyone else has probably already done one and I'm probs the last one to participate. I'm always late, just kidding I'm actually always 30 minutes early but to this game - I am. 

Anyway, on to the post..

Currently...

reading | I was reading "Eleanor & Park" before wedding planning and school took over my life. I need to get back to that book!

writing | This blog post and alternating between writing an essay for an early childhood education class. 

listening | To this awful Flo Progressive radio commercial. This woman makes me want to pull out my own hair. 

thinking | About how badly I want to make a pot roast, but I've never made one before. Pinterest here I come.

smelling | This delicious banana bread that I made and now am about to eat. 

wishing | For fall weather to officially start. No boots, no scarves yet, not here in California at least. #sad

hoping | To make some halloween plans. This will be our first holiday as a married couple! 

wearing | I actually look really fall appropriate in my maroon shirt and gold jewelry. Oh and I'm wearing flats, which isn't often because - flat feet. 

wanting | To take a vacation. Since we didn't get to take our honeymoon yet, we just jumped right back into our routines and we could use a vacation! I have been whining about wanting to go to Disneyland for far too long. 

loving | My husband and puppy. They keep me sane after long days at work. 

needing | For it to be October 25th so I can binge watch season 6 of Sons of Anarchy! Oh and to think of new blog name ideas, and someone to give me a pretty new blog design! Throw ideas my way.




Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At October 24, 2014 at 6:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loveeee that you said Husband <3 I want to read Eleanor & Park, let me know how it is!

 
At October 24, 2014 at 3:55 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

i read eleanor & park a couple of months ago, it's good && cute for YA. :) it's sad that you guys don't have fall weather yet, i'm all about the boots and scarves up here in washington!

 

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home