<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Monograms for the Holidays | Marley Lilly

Monday, November 24, 2014

Monograms for the Holidays | Marley Lilly

I have always been a monogram fan. Now that I'm married, I just want to monogram everything with my new initials. Marley Lilly was kind enough to send me two items that have my brand new monogram on them.



Gifting something that is monogrammed gives a gift such a personal touch. I think these would make amazing gifts for anyone. Newly married friends will gush over the fact that you got them a gift with their new last name initial on it. With the holidays coming up, you should definitely keep them in mind when shopping. They have gifts that are very budget friendly. From bags, clothing, hats, and so much more, and of course - everything can be monogrammed!




Monogrammed Luxe Cross Body Clutch This beautiful bag can be used as a clutch or a cross body bag. This makes it so versatile. I already know that this bag is going to be my go to for the holidays this year. It fits so much in it, which is a must for someone like me who carries a ton of stuff around. You can get it in so many different colors and the monogram is able to be customized as well.


Monogrammed Tassel Bracelet  I have been eyeing this bracelet for such a long time. I am in love with the orange color of the tassel, it is perfect for fall. This bracelet like everything else on their website can come in so many different colors.



I have to say that not even the shipping of their products goes without a special touch. Everything came wrapped in lime green paper with a signature sticker. 



Check out Marley Lilly and tell me what you are putting on your wish list. Keep your eye out for a future giveaway! 






* I was sent these items courtesy of Marley Lilly for an honest review, all opinions are my own*

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At November 24, 2014 at 1:56 PM , Blogger Becca said...

Oh I love the clutch!!

 
At November 24, 2014 at 3:57 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

I do too, super cute!

 
At November 24, 2014 at 7:12 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

I love those items! Monograms aren't super big here but I still think that it is so special and makes such a meaningful gift.

 
At November 24, 2014 at 7:19 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love this!! I always remind myself not to get anything new monogrammed because in a year I won't be able to wear it! Good thing my sister & I have the same initials for now, so I can hand all my monogrammed stuff down to her!

 

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home