<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Ramblings.

Monday, November 17, 2014

Ramblings.

Life after work looks something like me cooking dinner and watching Netflix or Son's of Anarchy until I take myself to bed (around 9 every night). Blame it on the time change.  P.S - When will I finally be okay with it being dark so early?? I think never. Whatever the reason, I think I need to find some inspiration. Sitting at home after a long day at work, isn't very inspiring. I want stuff to write about. When I was planning our wedding I had so much going on that I didn't have much time to just binge watch my shows. Therefore, I had more ideas for blogging and I felt more productive. I'm ready to find something I'm passionate about and work toward that.

On another note...

I am pretty excited though, that next week is Thanksgiving! We can finally put up our Christmas tree on Friday. (note...after Thanksgiving) In my family we have always put our Christmas decorations the day after Thanksgiving, and I'm sticking to that tradition. It seems as though Thanksgiving is being completely overlooked, and I feel sad for it. So we still have our pumpkins and autumn decor out. Probably the only one but since it's still at least in the 70's every afternoon, it doesn't seem like California is ready for winter yet.

We also have a fun trip planned for the weekend after Thanksgiving that I cannot wait for. If you didn't know, Joe is a major Lakers fan. I'm talking obsessed. Even though we only live a couple hours outside of Los Angeles, he has never been to a game. For our wedding, one of his good friends got us tickets to see a game! He actually cried, but don't tell him I said that. So...Thanksgiving weekend we're going to LA to see the Lakers play, and we decided to do the whole buy a day get 2015 free at Universal Studios Hollywood.

We're calling this a mini honeymoon until we can go on a real one. I'm totally okay with that because I love theme parks, and I can't wait to see Joe's face watching his favorite team play.




Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At November 17, 2014 at 8:03 AM , Blogger P!nky said...

We did a mini-moon too, after we got married. we just did a few days in Williamsburg and then did our honeymoon the next summer!

Hooray for Thanksgiving!

 
At November 17, 2014 at 8:42 AM , Blogger Lindsay said...

I am feeling the exact same way now that wedding planning is over...what can I plan next?!?! Its true what they say about post wedding blue because I think I have it for sure :( Where in Cali do you live, we live right outside LA in Redondo. Y'all are going to have so much fun at the Laker game, there is a really good restaurant that we like outside the Staples Center called The Farm, if you do dinner at LA Live make sure to make a reservation because its crazy there when there is an event going on.

 
At November 17, 2014 at 7:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Universal in California is my favorite theme park. Maybe I will come join you for a day in 2015!

 

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home