<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: November Goals

Friday, November 7, 2014

November Goals

Happy Friday everyone. Today, I'm here to share my goals for this month. Last month went by so fast, that I don't even know if I had any goals except get my assignments done, and finish planning the wedding. Now that things are starting to slow down, I have some goals that I have set for this month.




1. Faithfully start saving money for our honeymoon. Since we didn't get to take one right after the wedding due to work and school, we have got to start saving so we can take that vacation.

2. Try five new Pinterest recipes. I have tried two new recipes lately and have loved them! I feel like I am learning more and more about cooking. P.S I made this a couple nights ago, and it was amazing.

3. Make a new dish to take for Thanksgiving dinner at my moms. Joe and I usually make my Granddad's potato salad recipe for the holidays, but in addition to that I want to either try to cook or bake something new.

4. Post at least three times a week and get a blog makeover this month! I have officially changed my last name, and I need to update pretty much everything on this blog.

5. Once I get all of our wedding photos, who knows when that'll be (seriously, it's been a month) I want to at least have all of the wedding posts drafted and ready for the upcoming Wednesdays. I cannot wait to see them and share with you all!

6. Have a garage sale! This is a big one. I have been wanting to sell so many items like old clothes and shoes, but hate dealing with Craigslist. November is the only month that won't be too cold to do that. I have a major urge (hate that word) to de-clutter everything!



What are your goals for this month?



Labels:

4 Comments:

At November 7, 2014 at 7:15 AM , Blogger Becca said...

I will never deal with Craigslist.... I would much sooner have a garage sale!

 
At November 8, 2014 at 2:41 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Wedding pics take almost 6 months a lot of the time...my brother and sister-in-law's took 8-9 months before they had them! And I agree on the Craiglist thing...I know around here, there are several Facebook yardsale pages for my area and they generally all meet people at the same place and time to make it safer...and after you know certain people, it might be ok to do a porch pickup but I don't really do that at all. Too many crazies out there!

 
At November 8, 2014 at 12:13 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

I agree, its so scary! I just need to find the easiest way to sell clothes and shoes!

 
At November 8, 2014 at 12:14 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

Oh my gosh...that is so long!! I know there are way too many crazy people out there to deal with that!

 

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home