<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: When the DVR fails.

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

When the DVR fails.

You know when all your favorite shows come back on and your DVR is so full and happy? Yeah, well ours was at 78% a couple days ago when our DVR all the sudden had a complete meltdown. This thing started counting backwards on the screen in numbers and letters, and I was sure some type of technology apocalypse was happening. So of course we turned everything off and unplugged it, and it just wouldn't work.

If you follow me on Twitter, then you would know that Brighthouse and I do not have a good relationship. Long story short, a very rude customer service guy made me cry and now I detest calling them. So Joe got the pleasure of calling them. Of course they couldn't come out until the next day. And when they finally made it out to our house, our DVR was pronounced dead. Say goodbye to a 78% filled box of all of our shows we hadn't watched yet. Two episodes of Grey's Anatomy, one SOA, three How To Get Away With Murder episodes, two Real Housewives reunion specials. All gone.


You said it right Derrick..

I'm pretty sad about it. Thanks a lot technology for failing me. So since I didn't have my recorded shows, I bounced on over to Netflix, because who is gonna sit and watch a show with commercials? Not me. I opted to watch a few of my most favorite Gilmore Girls episodes, you know the ones with Jess in them of course. Not having to take out all of my seasons to watch on the DVD player is awesome, and makes me so much more lazy. By the way, how could anyone like Dean??? It doesn't matter how many times I watch this show, I still can't stand the guy. I'm team Jess all the way. Thanks Netflix for keeping me entertained when cable fails.


Anyway, now I get to have a scavenger hunt to watch all of my shows that are now gone. We haven't had a 0% DVR since we first got cable. Maybe this is a hint to quit watching so much freakin television. But, maybe not.


Are you team Dean, Jess, or Logan?? I will only judge a little bit if you say Dean. 


Labels: , , , ,

10 Comments:

At November 11, 2014 at 9:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Team Jess! My DVR keeps messing up as well and cutting off the last several minutes of shows, which as we all know are almost always the best parts!

 
At November 11, 2014 at 9:34 AM , Blogger Lauren @ Lot Forty Eight said...

Team logan!!

 
At November 11, 2014 at 10:19 AM , Blogger Lindsay said...

That happened to me recently we didn't have a DVR for 2 weeks, our cable company SUCKS! We had to buy episodes off amazon :(

 
At November 11, 2014 at 11:14 AM , Blogger crazyperfectlife said...

Oh no!! Thats horrible news! I love my TV shows!!

 
At November 11, 2014 at 4:12 PM , Blogger Becca said...

Dean is just super annoying. And not a good person. The end.

 
At November 12, 2014 at 2:52 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

Yay! This is why we're friends. And yes, now we have this old spaceship looking DVR box, but it actually doesn't cut things off!

 
At November 12, 2014 at 2:52 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

Logan is my second favorite. So cute!

 
At November 12, 2014 at 2:53 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

Okay, that is just not okay! Cable is so expensive!

 
At November 12, 2014 at 2:53 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

Me too, I have wanted to cancel cable so many times and haven't brought myself to actually do it!

 
At November 12, 2014 at 2:53 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

Amen to all of that!

 

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home