<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Blogger Men Tell All | November

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Blogger Men Tell All | November

With Thanksgiving only two days away, I loved the questions for this months "Blogger Men Tell All" Joe has been asking me quite frequently when the next one is, and we completely forgot to do last months link up. So here we go...

Last Thanksgiving


1. What food do you look forward to most at Thanksgiving dinner?

Deviled eggs and ham roll ups. (ham roll ups - cream cheese spread on ham and rolled up with a pickle in the middle then cut and kept together with a toothpick) 

*He legitimately is excited for the appetizers people.*

2. Do you ever go shopping on Black Friday?


Yep. Because you like it, and therefore I go. I remember last year you were really excited about a vacuum and I got McDonalds breakfast. 

*This is very true, I was so excited for that vacuum, and I bribed him with McDonalds. I must say though, he is the best Black Friday shopper ever because he doesn't complain, and he gets me coffee*

3. What’s your favorite Thanksgiving tradition?


We don't really have any that we have made of our own yet, but we always go to your moms and take family pictures. You usually get really excited for Black Friday shopping too. 

*This is true.*

4. Do you travel for the Thanksgiving holiday or do you stay close to home?


We always stay close to home. 

*He's just excited we get to go see the Lakers on Sunday*

5. What are you most thankful for this year?

My wife and my dog.

*Best answer ever.*



Becoming Adorrable




Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At November 25, 2014 at 8:04 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love the last answer! Its perfect!

 
At November 25, 2014 at 10:54 AM , Blogger Amanda Moments said...

Aww, including the dog too. Cute!!

 
At November 25, 2014 at 11:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Lakers?! That's awesome!! I'm curious what vacuum you bought, always looking for a better vacuum around here :)

 
At December 1, 2014 at 4:47 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I just love your hair in that picture - beautiful waves!!! I LOVE the ham roll-ups you described - we call them something different, which I can't remember, but they are delish!

 
At December 1, 2014 at 3:24 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

I know! We've never been to a game! Sad thing is the vacuum we bought broke shortly. Guess that's why the sale was so good haha

 
At December 1, 2014 at 3:25 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

Thank you so much! You are so nice. Aren't they the best!!! Most people think they sound weird and we love them!

 
At December 1, 2014 at 3:25 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

I thought so too! Thanks for stopping by Kara!

 
At December 1, 2014 at 3:25 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

Our dog is like our baby haha thanks for stopping by!

 

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home