<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Five on Friday

Friday, December 12, 2014

Five on Friday

Well, it's the end of the week and I feel like I have so much to say today. I've been working on this stupid 16 page final paper for a class all week and it feels nice to write about something other than child development. Here are some things going on. 

1| Pinterest wins - I made two recipes and both were very successful. I made this oven baked fried chicken, and it was so successful and delicious. Then I just went ahead and dug deep into my housewife abilities and made what Pinterest calls the best chocolate chip cookies and boy were they right. I plan on making these way too many times. P.S - make sure to chill the dough.





2| Today marks the last day of classes for the semester, which means I get a whole month off from anything school related. This makes me so happy. I worked and had school all throughout the wedding planning process and the wedding itself, so this is a much needed break. Plus it means I can focus on this little blog.  

3| I still haven't started Christmas shopping, and we are officially less than two weeks away. Joe cannot think of anything that he wants this year, and I am usually a great gift giver but this year I am drawing blanks. Someone give me good ideas, I need them.

4| Next Friday is Joe's company Christmas party, and I am once again not prepared at all. Today is going to be spent attempting to find an outfit. Joe gets to wear a tux provided by the company, so he just lucks out in the outfit department. A haircut, a shave, and he's good to go. So lucky.

5| I made an appointment to cut off some of this hair next week. I always chop a lot of my hair off at least once a year and I had to wait extra long this year because I wanted to grow it out for the wedding. Now that it's over, I am so ready. 


Have a blast this weekend for me guys, I'll be at work all weekend. Blah. 

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At December 12, 2014 at 5:40 AM , Blogger Cassie Lee @ Sage the Blog said...

Congrats on finishing the semester!

 
At December 12, 2014 at 5:58 AM , Blogger Ashley Stephenson said...

Yay for finishing the semester! Guys can be so hard to shop for! I bought my fiance a Yeti cooler fro Christmas but a nice button up or a tie would also be a great addition to his wardrobe and it benefits you having him looking nice!

 
At December 12, 2014 at 6:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see what you find to wear to the Christmas party, sounds fancy!

 
At December 14, 2014 at 8:30 AM , Blogger Jessica said...

Those cookies look delicious! I had my work holiday party this Friday and I definitely was struggling with something to wear, girls have it so much harder! Congrats on finishing the semester! This is some well deserved time off so I hope you enjoy every minute!

 

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home