<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Who doesn't love cookies and parties? A Weekend Recap.

Monday, December 22, 2014

Who doesn't love cookies and parties? A Weekend Recap.

I really just love the week leading up to Christmas. Although I was one of those last minute shoppers this year, I just feel happy. Days where me and my family all have the same days off really just makes me excited. Who can be mad at a full day of work today and a half day on Wednesday?? Nobody. Anyway, I'm here with my weekend recap.


Friday was spent at Joe's company Christmas party. The company where he works goes all out, since there are hundreds of employees this was no small party. There was a DJ...who was throwing items into the crowd. I thought I was at a night club. Dinner was Thanksgiving style food which is the best. Everyone was able to get two free drinks before having to pay and being the lightweight that I am, two was enough. We had the best time just relaxing and celebrating the holidays together. I'm so thankful we always know how to have a good time together. He's the best date ever.





Saturday was a work day for me. Not getting my usual 8+ hours of sleep made for a grumpy me. But, I made it through and was able to go home, and brave the mall. Christmas shopping is officially finished!

My mom and I also made these ornaments for all of our co-workers this year, and I am so happy with how they turned out. I forgot to take a picture of the finished product. I suck.


Sunday was our five year anniversary of being a couple. I had to work until four, but then it was time to celebrate. I picked up dinner from BJ's, we started watching 22 Jump Street and didn't get to finish because I had six dozen cookies to bake. We'll finish that tonight along with a ton of wrapping. 



Three days until Christmas guys!! 


P.S - Don't forget to enter this giveaway to win a blanket scarf - it ends Friday!


Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At December 22, 2014 at 9:48 AM , Blogger Rachel said...

Those cookies look delicious and now I very much want one!

 
At December 22, 2014 at 4:03 PM , Blogger Sandy Pincombe said...

I think you are my spirit child ha-ha...I got married on October 10th, my daughter and I made similar ornaments and when we go into her house tomorrow those type of cookies will be on the counter!

 
At December 23, 2014 at 6:55 AM , Blogger Katie Elizabeth said...

Mmmm, the cookies! Yum! Joe's party sounds like so much fun - you both looked great!

 
At February 9, 2015 at 1:41 PM , Blogger Merrie K. said...

Honey...You had me at cookies! LoL You and your guy look so dapper and chic. :) Happy New Year! XOXO!

www.PetiteCareerGirl.com

 

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home