<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Pinterest Recipe Wins

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Pinterest Recipe Wins

I love Pinterest, but we all know that sometimes the DIY projects or the recipes can be a major fail. I have been addicted to trying out new meals that I get from Pinterest because ever since we got married I really enjoy cooking new things.

These are some recipes that I have tried, they were easy, and a major success in our house. I always feel better knowing someone that is definitely not a chef can do them before I try. No one wants to spend hours on a nice dinner for it to be burnt or just awful.

Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings This was a big hit! It takes about 5-10 minutes to throw everything in the crockpot and it cooks in about 5 hours. An hour before you want to eat, you just throw some cut up biscuits in the mix and it's finished. My mom made this and added vegetables as well.

The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Ohmygosh these were amazing. When she said they were the best, she wasn't lying. Adding that vanilla pudding mix and refrigerating the dough made such a difference. They were moist, soft, and chewy. I'm not a fan of crispy thin cookies at all, so these are the best in my book.




Crispy Cheddar Chicken We love any kind of chicken in our house, and this is now in our rotation of dinners. This is baked so its not greasy at all and you make a simple sauce that goes on top that makes the chicken that much better.

Enchilada Stuffed Shells This dinner does take a little bit extra time and effort, but it is so worth it! Seriously, if you are a lover of pasta and enchiladas, you need to make these!



If you have any recipes that you have tried, please let me know!

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At February 10, 2015 at 5:57 AM , Blogger Ashley Stephenson said...

The enchilada stuffed shells look so good! I will definitely be trying that!

 
At February 12, 2015 at 1:37 PM , Blogger The Girl who Loved to Write said...

Those stuffed shells sound amazing!

 
At February 14, 2015 at 1:20 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

They are so so good! I hope you try them!

 
At February 14, 2015 at 1:20 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

They really are! Let me know if you try them!

 

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home