<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Makeup Routine

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Makeup Routine

I am the girl who watches too many YouTube beauty videos and loves Ulta. I typically try and keep it super simple during the work week. You won't catch me wearing fake lashes probably ever, and I love my drugstore makeup. I thought I would share what I use/wear on a day to day because I love these types of posts myself. 
Skincare
Untitled #11


Morning: Since I do most of my skincare routine at night and I am usually rushing in the morning, I like to keep it simple. I just clean off my face with a makeup wipe, and apply the same moisturizer as the night before. I don't use any moisturizer with SPF in it on a daily basis because my foundation has it included. If I were spending the day outdoors or not wearing makeup, then I will use SPF on my face.

Night: I use whatever makeup wipes I am using at the moment to remove most of my makeup. I am partial to theSimple brand and Burt's Bees, but I will say that any generic brand works just as good too. Then I will use my Aveeno cleanser to clean everything else off, apply my Simple toner with a cotton round (I swear by this stuff), and then I typically use an under eye cream, and my daily moisturizer and go to bed.

Makeup


Untitled #10

Foundation: I have fallen in love with Loreal's True Match Lumi foundation. If you have dry skin like I do, then I think you will love this. I always apply my foundation with my Beauty Blender or my Real Techniques Sponge. 

Brows: which has become one of my favorite parts of my makeup routine. I use the Tarte Amazonian Clay Mouse brow mousse. This stuff is the best. Perfect shade, it goes on so smooth, and its waterproof. I then use my Benefit gimme-brow gel over top. 

Eye shadow: Lately I have been using my Lorac Pro Pallette 2 non-stop. I just use the most neutral shades with a bit of shimmer on the lid.

Concealer: Maybeline FIT Me concealer. $5.00 and the best concealer ever.  I use it under my eyes in an upside down triangle shape, on the bridge of my nose, my chin, and middle of my forehead. You will not look all cake like with this concealer and if you use it with a damp sponge you will be amazed.

Powder/Blush/Bronzer: After my concealer I apply my powder which is also like $4.00 from Rimmel. I use it everywhere I applied my concealer. I then use blush on the apples of my cheek. Hervana from Benefit is my all time favorite because I already have rosy cheeks, and this is the perfect light blush. Bronzer is my life, I would look like a pale ghost without it. My top two favorites are Hula from Benefit which is around $28.00 and the other is from Wet N' Wild and is literally like $3.00 I will admit that they are almost the same exact quality as well.

Eyeliner/Mascara: After my face, I finish with eyes. I truly think that the best eyeliner comes from the drugstore and costs $3.00 Wet and Wild guys, some of their products are awesome. I just line my top lash line halfway and usually apply a nude liner to my bottom water line. Mascara is my number one makeup product that I use every single day. Lately I use both They're Real by Benefit and Maybelline's Lash Sensational. Both are amazing.

Lips: Chapstick is always on my lips no matter what. I have one in every pocket of my purse, all around my house, and at my desk. But typically I always grab a NYX Butter Gloss. They are hands down the best lip glosses and never leave my lips sticky. Plus they can be found at Target and Ulta and cost around $5.00!


That's it! I hope this didn't bore you to death and hopefully you found this post fun/informative. What are your favorite products or anything new I should try?


PS. This post is not at all sponsored.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At February 18, 2015 at 4:47 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

YES! I swear by both Burt's Bees facial wipes and almost all of benefit's makeup. I hate splurging on makeup but gimme brow and they're real both work wonders for me. I used to use the same bronzer too but sometimes it makes my face break out so I've started to stray away from it. Their they're real eyeliner is amazing too, but I had to get used to how to apply it before I really loved it.

 
At February 18, 2015 at 7:46 AM , Blogger The Girl who Loved to Write said...

That moisturizer is my absolute favorite!

 
At February 21, 2015 at 11:28 AM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

I hate splurging too but sometimes when you find a product you love, you feel better about it haha. I have the They're Real liner and I am still trying to get used to using it!

 
At February 21, 2015 at 11:28 AM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

It's so good! Thanks for stopping by!

 

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home