<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Five on Friday

Friday, March 27, 2015

Five on Friday

I guess I took an impromptu blogging break. I'm back, on a Friday with some things that I felt the need to ramble about because that's what a blog is all about anyway, right??

| What. The. Heck was that season finale of Pretty Little Liars this week? I could probably write a whole blog post on my reaction to that episode, but I wont. I was pretty shocked and scared because dollhouses are freaky, and the fact that a guy (Charles) kidnapped them and recreated each of the girls' rooms and has cameras in them is just not okay. I didn't quite understand when Spencer said that A has a soul, because I'm sorry but all of the things that A has done would lead me to believe that he has no soul. I'm also super into reading conspiracy theories on this show like this page. Call me crazy...

This is how I felt after watching the episode...


| I organized my closet this week and officially put away all of my "winter" clothes. It looks like we here in California are staying in sandal weather and we're not looking back. I can't say I'm looking forward to the awful weather to come, but I do love an organized closet and sandals.

| Part of my reason for not having any blog post ideas has stemmed from too many exciting things happening and not being able to blog about them yet. I guess one that I can blog about is that Joe and I are going to have a little niece coming in July! We are so excited, and since July is coming fast my mom and I have to start planning for her baby shower. 

| You would think that working in a real estate office would make Joe and I want to buy a house, but I just don't feel ready yet. We're looking to move into something bigger this summer, but I'm just not quite ready to buy. I still have high hopes of moving back to Las Vegas I guess. 

| I need a new Netflix show to watch. Joe and I finished everything we were watching, so now I'm not sure what I'm supposed to watch every night. Teen Mom came back this week and I just had to ask...did anyone else notice that they now shut an iPad every commercial break now instead of a book? I don't know why that bugged me so much, but it did. 

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At March 27, 2015 at 10:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I am glad you are back :)
Pretty Little Liars also threw me for a loop. I am so totally confused, there are so many things that could be happening, but also so many things that probably won't happen. I want to rewatch from the beginning and write down all of the questions that never got an answer, but that would be like 100 notebooks full of questions.
I also noticed that on Teen Mom, that is so annoying. I also think it's funny how involved the producer is now.

 
At March 29, 2015 at 10:54 AM , Blogger Meghan said...

I noticed that too on Teen Mom..& it's good to know that Amber still drives me crazy & that Farrah still has the ugliest of ugly cries.

 
At March 30, 2015 at 4:13 AM , Blogger Elle Sees said...

i am about 2 seasons behind on PLL, but i've heard the spoilers. i heard it was crazy!!!

 

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home