<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Five Things

Monday, August 24, 2015

Five Things


o n e | I made an appointment with a dermatologist per instruction from my doctor. I made this appointment about three months ago and the soonest they could get me in was last week. I went in thinking that I would get checked and walk out with nothing to worry about. I ended up having three moles removed to get biopsied and now I'm playing the waiting game of getting the results. I can't believe that that I would wait so long to get checked. I'm pretty fair skinned and have quite a few moles on my back so I didn't suspect anything. Definitely get checked even if you don't think you are at risk!

t w o | Buying books for college can be REALLY pricey. I always check Amazon first to see if they have it cheaper and most of the time I rent my books through them and its usually more than 60% off of the price than my school bookstore. This isn't sponsored or anything I just know how expensive buying books can be and Amazon has saved me a ton of money. I found my book for this semester and it was one hundred dollars cheaper!

t h r e e | I have been using the new Essie Gel top coat and I am pretty surprised in the results. I picked it up at Target to try out since I needed a new one anyway and I really like it! It gives great shine and thickness *almost* like gel nails.

f o u r | I feel like I've been a bad dog mom because I've been posting so many pictures and spending time with my new niece but this past week he has really stepped up his cuteness game (not that he wasn't the cutest already). He already does his standard tricks like sitting, standing, shaking, and rolling over, but now if you tell him to lay down he comes up to me and lays flat. I'd like to think he's giving me a hug. Now I sound like a really crazy dog mom. Sorry!

f i v e | What kind of aunt would I be if I didn't share another picture of the sweetest girl ever? So here you go!

It's my first day back to school and my class is after work today so wish me luck! I'm going to need all the caffeine to get through today. Happy Monday!

Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At August 24, 2015 at 6:05 AM , Anonymous Emilie Talks said...

I always try to find my school books on Amazon first! Spending hundreds on books makes me cringe!

 
At August 24, 2015 at 7:20 AM , Blogger Ashley Stephenson said...

Your niece is so cute!! I have heard some good things about the Essie gel top coat!

 
At August 24, 2015 at 8:59 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Baby Allison loves being mentioned on your blog! She told me herself!

 
At August 25, 2015 at 8:05 AM , Blogger The Girl who Loved to Write said...

I need to try that gel coat!

 
At August 25, 2015 at 1:44 PM , Blogger Becca said...

I was wondering what those snaps were about! I was sure I missed something. I really really need to get checked, too... I've just been putting it off!

 

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home