<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Confessions

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Confessions


| I have been binge watching Criminal Minds on Netflix and now I look at everyone on the street as if I need to analyze their behavior. And then I have scary nightmares.

| I cannot get enough of my baby niece. She's actually the cutest thing in the world. This video from Buzzfeed describes me exactly lately.

| I haven't gotten my hair in almost three months! Don't judge me though...I am debating finding a new hair dresser and possibly doing something new to my hair.

| I have five episodes of Pretty Little Liars on my DVR. Last night was the finale and I really need to catch up before everything is spoiled for me.

| I walked into Ulta last weekend....only to buy the one thing I really needed!

| I am one of those people that is beyond ready for fall. Sorry if it bothers you, but I can't take the triple digit heat anymore. Bring on the scarves and boots please.  Plus, I miss baking.

That's all I have for today!


Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At August 12, 2015 at 9:27 AM , Blogger The Girl who Loved to Write said...

Bring on the fall baking!

 
At August 12, 2015 at 12:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need to catch up on PLL ASAP! Last weeks was my favorite, but last nights was annoying. Email me when you watch it!

 

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home