<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: c u r r e n t l y.

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

c u r r e n t l y.

I'm back, and after my last post I feel like a weight has been lifted. To anyone who commented or emailed me personally, thank you so so much. I have been doing a lot of soul searching and I can honestly say that I have a lot of hope. I can't say that has been the case right after the fact, but things are looking up.

I feel like I have so much to update you guys on and things I want to share, so today I'm gonna do a little bit of that.

Currently...


Reading | Savor by Shauna Niequist -- this book has been such a life saver lately. I am using it as my daily devotional, although I must admit that I read more than just the one page a day. Little did I know how much I would need this book at the time I ordered it. I feel like I can relate to Shauna on so many different levels of feelings. This book has given me light in a dark time, I highly recommend it. I also can't wait to try out some of the recipes that she has featured.

Eating | this skinny baked chicken parmesan. I was so excited to see a healthier version of one of my favorite dinners. I usually make a salad and serve the chicken on a bed of whole wheat angel hair pasta. It is delicious!  


Loving | CoverGirl Super Sizer by Lash Blast mascara. I was sent this mascara to try out and oh my goodness it is a new favorite. I have heard that it compares to the Benefit Roller Lash mascara, but since I haven't tried it I can't say for sure. It really does give great volume.

Looking forward to | VEGAS. If you didn't know, I lived in Vegas for five years and I have been dying to go back for a visit recently. Joe and I booked our room for his birthday at the end of next month!

Wanting | a new bathing suit and cover up for said Vegas trip. I plan on sipping drinks by the pool during the day and am in desperate need of a new suit, please recommend one with a push up style...I need it.

Planning | My sisters baby shower. It's at the end of this month and I am so excited. I cannot wait to shower my baby niece in SO many cute clothes. She is already beyond spoiled and I don't care one bit. The amount of love I already have for her is too much to explain. I got to feel her kick a few days ago and I think at that moment I really fell in love.


Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At May 20, 2015 at 9:55 AM , Blogger Becca said...

Baby showers are so fun to plan! Can't wait to see what you do for it.

 
At May 20, 2015 at 10:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for a post from you!! I will be in Vegas in the beginning of June, so sad I will be missing you!

 
At May 20, 2015 at 4:58 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

Aww man! I hope you have a lot of fun though!!

 

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home