<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: April Goals

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April Goals

I'm not lying when I say that it truly felt like March lasted too long. Maybe that's because I'm really looking forward to upcoming events in the later months. I know I need to be in the present and that's what this month is going to be about for me. I have quite a bit of things I need to accomplish and things to do this month.



1| Spend less money and save in general. This is pretty self explanatory and a constant goal of ours. 

2| Plan dinners weekly. This has been a struggle, lately I have not been motivated to cook or plan our meals which is something I really need to get back on track doing. It's healthier and it saves money. 

3| Stick to a daily devotional. I ordered Savor by Shauna Niequist from Amazon a few weeks ago and because it is temporarily out of stock, I wont receive it for about another week. When I do, one of my goals is to get up 30 minutes earlier each morning and dedicate time to reading this. 

4| Manage to not let school overwhelm me. I want to keep to a blogging schedule each week, so hopefully I can prioritize and do both! 

5| Continue the apartment/house hunt for something bigger. Lets hope this is a win by the end of the month. 

6| Start planning my sisters baby shower for next month. This is pretty exciting and I can't wait to go shopping for her gifts. If anyone is a momma or a future mom what are some things I should look into buying her for her baby girl?




Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At April 6, 2015 at 9:08 AM , Blogger The Girl who Loved to Write said...

Meal planning is on my April list, too!

 

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home